Epilogue: Loved

Start bij het begin

"Out. On date with his boyfriend.", Jin answered bringing Jimin by holding him by shoulders to sit on the chair. He's been getting Jimin ready for his date with Taemin. And Jimin was whining as he wanted to look his best for Taemin. And there was no way he could inspect himself, how was he looking. While Jin and everyone kept telling him that was looking fine but still Jimin had doubts.

He was taking a regular treatment. He was going to have cornea transplant in two months. He was not fully recovered from his anthropophobia until that day of concert. He took 3 months more to become fully well and start interacting with people without any problem. Immediately after that he started his treatment for eyes. There were complications, so it was taking time but with the assurance that he will gain his eyesight one day.

The the real culprits of the plagiarism case were discovered soon as it was discovered that they were meddling the case investigation and that's why there were no clues found at all. Everyone in BTS was shocked that their manager nim and vocal coach were involved with the management of Ideal Entertainment to cheat them.

They were soon replaced and sent to jail. So now they have new manager named Sejin who was very considerate and nice towards the group. And also they got new vocal coach, Kim Woosung. A very talented ex-vocalist. So far, everything was great.

"Isn't it his third date of the week? Is that doctor unemployed that he's getting so much free time...", Yoongi sneered.

"No it's just that Taeyong loves him to much to reject him for anything. He goes on date with him even though he is hella tired from work.", Hoseok said.

"And where's Taehyung?", Namjoon asked wondering.

"Where do you think he is?", Jin replied sarcastically while doing Jimin's hair. Everyone was aware of Taehyung's daily visit to a certain someone. Namjoon just laughed off.

Taehyung and Jungkook came after some time. One was in bliss and other was just annoyed.

"So how was your date Kookie?", Jimin asked Jungkook who clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Fine."

"Just fine?"

"It was fine until his secretary called that his certain patient had a fit... So he had to go.", Jungkook huffed.

"It's okay Kookie. It's his work afterall.", Jimin said.

"Yeah. So are we on for movie night?", Jungkook asked eyes lingering on all the members that have gathered.

"Umm... I am going on date with Taemin Hyung. He is free today... So....", Jimin said shyly.

"Okay..."

"What's with you? Why are you so quite?", Jin asked Taehyung who was lost in his thoughts. As Jin asked him Taehyung suddenly remembered the scene few moments ago. A faint blush crept on his cheeks that didn't go unnoticed by the members.

"Okay... I probably got the idea. I will just say, don't become like Jungkook. He and his relationship is becoming pain in my ass.", Yoongi said observing Taehyung while Jungkook just whined. All the members started laughing.

The door bell rang as all the members were laughing. Hoseok went to get the door. He smiled instantly as he saw Jihyun was standing at the door.

"Home Delivery!!", Jihyun said waving the the bag of fried chicken.

"Are you still working?", Hobi said the door opening wide.

"Nope. It was my last delivery. Jin Hyung had called me for movie night and some fried chicken.", Jihyun said taking off her jacket. She instantly went towards Jimin to hug him who stood up immediately to her voice.