"It seems everyone in this household gonna be busy now. Right key?", Onew asked looking at the door Taehyung went in. Key just hummed in response.

"So should we get busy too, Key?", Onew asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ahh... Shut up Hyung. I have to call Ari. Bye.", Kibum went inside.

"Hmm.... I should just order some chicken.", Onew spoke to himself before going inside his room.

"Hello Hyung!!", Taehyung said brightly as he saw the older already in front of the screen.

"Ohh... Taehyung. Come fast. I already set this up.", Minho said smiling while turning back to the screen.

Hours n Hours went like this. None of them even realised. It was a call from Namjoon that made Taehyung realise that it was late.

He hurriedly picked up his jacket and started rushing before he receives another call. Minho helped him grab his stuff. He pulled his little bag and rushed to the door.

"Ohh... Taehyung!!", Kibum called out.

"Yes?", Taehyung turned back to look at the male who stopped him.

"Did you take everything?", He asked.

"Yeah...", Taehyung said unsurely.

"Didn't you leave something behind so you can come tomorrow again?", Kibum said smugly to which Taehyung's face went red. His tactic to come here at SHINee's dorm almost everyday was exposed. Seeing his flushed face, Kibum started laughing.

Taehyung just looked here and there to make sure nobody heard him.

"It's okay Taehyung ah... Your secret is safe with me....", Kibum said. He added further,
"But you should confess already... Someone has to take initiative. And I doubt Minho will. He is just a dumb idiot who has all the brains in his muscles.", Kibum said smiling.

"Umm... I.... Bye Hyung.", Taehyung just said without replying the older. He didn't know what to say. Kibum laughed and went inside.

"Taehyung ah!!", Taehyung heard someone calling his name as he was about to sit inside his car.

He turned around to see Minho running towards him waving his hand to stop him. He stopped immediately.

"What happened Hyung?", Taehyung asked to the slight panting male trying hard not to focus on his built chest rising and falling with each breath.

"You forgot something.", Minho said.

Taehyung's imaginary dog ears almost fell flat against his head.

'Oh, no... I purposefully left my wallet. Why Hyung had to see it now?? I could've come tomorrow....'

"What is it?", Taehyung asked trying not to show his disappointment.

"This..."

Minho softly cupped his cheek with one hand and leaned forward to press his lips on Taehyung's. Taehyung's eyes widen like footballs. He didn't even understand what was happening until he felt the loss of warmth on his lips.

Minho pulled away from him to stare in his dark chocolate orbs. Taehyung was at loss of words. He couldn't understand anything as he kept staring at the older.

"Now you can go... And... Come tomorrow to collect your wallet.", Minho whispered fanning his breath on his lips. And turned around to go inside leaving a complete confused Taehyung behind who had absolutely no idea that few minutes ago Minho heard his conversation with Key.

____________________________

"Where is Jungkook?", Namjoon asked before sitting down on the couch.