Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)

Start from the beginning

But a soft, much familiar, angelic voice spread across the stadium...

"Honja..."

The voice trembled a bit. But it managed to make the crazy crowd fall in death silence.
All the crowd unconsciously but eagerly turned towards the much missed voice.

BTS also snapped their heads towards the middle entrance of the stage. There stood Jimin trembling like a leaf and and holding onto Taemin who was whispering encouraging words in his ear softly.

Jimin was trembling, he was afraid. He was so afraid that he was between thousands of people. People!!! He hates it.... Not exactly hates it, but it brings out the worst memories. The memory when he saw the the crowd for last before loosing eyesight, is not exactly pleasing. But when this scene repeated again today, he had a trouble breathing but also he conjured up his last bits of courage, because it was about Jungkook and Taehyung.

He must help them. He can't let them get into the same misery as he was in.

"Go on Minnie... I know you can do it... Jungkook and Taehyung need you.", Taemin whispered in his ear.

"B-but the people—"

"Shh.... No one is here... No one is looking at you.", As always Taemin's words worked like magic. That's right. He couldn't see them, so they also can't see him...

"You're here not because you're a traitor Minnie... You're here because you deserve to be here.... This stage deserves you...."

All the crowd was awefully quite, looking at the familiar silhouette of a short adorable angel, once their favourite. But no one had any words as they could clearly see on the big screens as Jimin was taking help from Taemin to walk forward until Taemin left his hand so that Jimin could come forward by himself.

The little dark circles around his hazel eyes which had no light or sparkle in them like before was making people either confused or much clear about his situation.

Although his hand was trembling, it held the mic firmly. Before his phobia could drown him again, he raised the mic towards his lips and took a deep breath as audience held theirs breathes.

~Honja....

jjujeo anja~

BTS members were just staring at Jimin, proudly to be exact. He came out. He was finally fighting his fear.

~Saenggag man keojyeoga
Eonjebuteo neon nal apeuge haessdeonga
Neo jochado moreujanha~

People unconsciously hummed to the tune. They couldn't lie that they missed this voice so much.

~Neodo apeujanha 'cause you’re mine
I just want to blow your mind
Ireohge neon tto meoleojyeo man ganeunde
Nan Amuleohji anheunde
Geuleohge malhaneunde
Sasileun naega, geuge aninga bwa~

All the thousands of pairs of eyes became teary as they saw a blind Angel opening everyone's eyes. They missed this. They wanted Park Jimin. No. They needed him.

~I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light
Deoneun apeuji anhge
Nega useul su issge
I want you to be your night, baby
You could be your night
Ibami neoege soljighal su issge~

Jimin stopped. He couldn't hear anything until a loud noise of clapping was heard. And four arms suddenly engulfed him in a tight hug.

"You did so well Hyung!!", Jungkook whispered as tears roll down his and Taehyung's eyes uncontrollably.

BTS were standing there with a proud smile as they clapped watched their Maknaes cried in happiness.

People had forgotten about the whole incident as soon as they heard Jimin's voice again.

But soon a video started playing on the background showing the real culprits of this whole mess.

Yeosang had taken the hold of all the proofs that contained original videos which were fabricated and used against Jimin and and the other three.

Yeosang played all the voice clips and videos on the screens stopping people from doing anything. They were enraged that their Angel was tricked and humiliated to that extent.

They started shouting. But again Jimin's voice stopped them.

Everyone felt dead silent again. Listening intently what Jimin has to say.

"I- I was tricked. It damaged me. To the great extent. Everyone hated me. But certain someone had a faith in me... and then my sweet Maknaes also helped me. I was so afraid. To come here, to stand here again. But I fought hard. Because I am not here because I cheated. I'm here because I have struggled and work hard. And I want you to prove it to you. They will face their karma. But I want your support to rise again.... So.... Will you be my ARMY??"

A loud cheering banged throughout the stadium. Everyone raised from their seats to show support to the him. Though he couldn't see, he surely felt if. Taemin stood there with proud tears in his eyes.

Taehyung held Jimin's one hand while other was encased by Jungkook. Slowly all the members came forward to hold each other's hand with Jimin in the middle.

Namjoon looked at them with teary eyes before signing them silently.

All of them bowed down while holding each other's hands.....

"BANGTAN! ANNYEONG HASEYO BANGTAN SONYEONDAN IMNIDA!!!!!!"

_________________________

Ayyo beautiful saramis!!

I am on the verge of tears. I will miss writing this one. Its my first book afterall.
Thank you so much for your support.
The epilogue to this will be posted soon.

And also I declare my other Vminkook book "Carved" officially starting. Please do check out.

And also... Please comment. What do you think about this part or book....

Borahae💜