Part 55: BANGTAN (Final)

Start from the beginning

"Jihyun... All the staff is here at backstage, but one person.", Jihyun furrowed her brows .
"Who??"

"BTS's manager and vocal coach....", Lucas said panting.

The microphone dinged again, Yeosang came in.
"I traced him. CHECK THE PARKING LOT!!!"

On his words Jihyun and Jackson started running towards the parking lot.

There were hundreds of vehicles. But these are just audiences. Staff have another parking space for their vehicles, which was one level down.

Upon reaching the parking space Jihyun signed Jackson to go towards left and she went to the right.

It didn't take much time as she could see the screen blinking through one car's window.

It's window was open and and Jihyun could clearly see a person engaged in the laptop with one more person besides him on his tab.

She almost blared her teeth and plunge towards the car. Before the two of the males could be aware of her raging figure diving onto them, one of them was held harshly on the collar and pushed out through the window itself.

That person was totally baffled as how he was pulled from the window in such a harsh grasp. In that rush his laptop was also taken from him and thrown onto the ground snapping it in two pieces. Before he could even stand properly, a harsh punch was landed on his right cheek bruising his cheek blue-purple almost immediately.

"Wh— What???", He just muttered in his baffled state holding his bleeding lip. He raised his eyes to meet with Jihyun's fiery ones. Jihyun snickered evily looking at the man.

"Long time no see Mr. Kim.... Or should I say father???"

Jackson also had came there listening to the noise. But he also froze on the spot when he grasped what Jihyun had said to the vocal coach of BTS.

"J-Jihyun??", He gasped looking at his daughter after so long time. But Jihyun's eyes only darkened.

"Should have known.... Once a traitor, Always a traitor....."

"Jihyun I'm—"

"You messed with Jimin's life. You may have forgotten that I'm your daughter but I haven't forgotten that Jimin is my baby... No one messes with my baby!! Not even my so called father!!!", She screamed and plunged towards him while Jackson held the other person down.

Soon Yeosang joined there and took the hold of the gadgets they were using to hack the system.

__________________________

BTS members were shocked. But they kind of expected this. As they knew something was gonna happen.

But still it was too much. They ran outside towards the stage.

The crowd was flaming in rage. Although Yeosang put the video, the crowd was going crazy as they had seen enough.

When BTS stepped on the stage, all.the people started firing comments and insults towards Taehyung and Jungkook.

It's the same....

That miserable helpless feeling......

This is how Jimin must have felt....

Taehyung and Jungkook just could imagine how Jimin must have felt at that time. They turned towards the other members. And scene was different. They gave them look of assurance. Totally different from how they looked at Jimin that time.

And they Hated it....

People started to vacant the place. All of them were fed up of this drama.