15- Becca

Vic was acting so crazily last night. Apparently there was news that he would share in due course, but I had to go because it was about 1 in the morning and we had school the next day.

Now I'm the one going crazy waiting for maths to be over. Oh my days.

*Bell*

Yes! Finally.

"To Hot Topic!" Hannah shouted as I yell in agreement.

We were going to buy new t's for the concert, that was in less than a week! That's why were both really excitable today. Hannah drove us out of the school carpark as I got two texts.

Turtleishous

*Hey how are yous what u up to and hows it going*

Victorious

*Hey how u going?*

I smirked at the names Jamie gave them. I sent a quick "HT wiv Han wuu2" to Tony and then considered what I should send to Vic. I wasn't exactly all that close with him yet. I mean we were friends, just not close. And his text seemed quite formal, so-. Wow, I was analyzing like it was English or something.

*I'm okay what about you?*

Hannah pulled up outside of the mall and we got out and stretched our legs. We made our way past loads of different shops, such as Starbucks (featuring 3 hipsters with stupid hairdos and Instagram brows), and got to forever 21 and then Hot Topic. Just as we walked in his reply came back.

Victorious

*No, really.*

What does he mean?

*What?*

*Becca how are you really?*

He knows. Oh my days, he knows. How can he? Did one of the boys notice and tell him and not me? No, they would have acted differently. He's probably referring to something I'm forgetting...

"Becca, come on. What's wrong?" Hannah asked, only slightly interested as her attention had been caught by the new Bring Me merch.

"Nothing, coming."

*I don't know what ur talking about* I replied, before turning me phone off so I didn't have to reply.

I coughed awkwardly, shaking the weird feelings, and started to look for some suitable concert outfit possibilities.

After 2 hours, Hannah and I had finally picked our clothes. We were armed with an assortment of black tees and skinny jeans. 1 BMTH tee for Hannah, 1 BVB muscle tee for me. A pair of washout skinniest for her, some ripped shorts for me. A pair of black converses for her, and an amazing fake lip piercing that was shaped as a skeleton hand for me. I was going to wear my Docs and my merch bracelets. And Hannah was bringing her SWS bag and pinning her blue hair up with a Paramore clip.

When we had finally arrived at my house to dump our stuff I got an invite from Tony and Jamie simultaneously, telling us to get over to theirs. So Hannah and I headed around to theirs and I tried out the skeleton lip ring as a surprise.

We arrived at Jamie's house 15 minutes later and was greeted by a very bubbly-as-usual Jamie and quiet-as-usual Tony, but a showing-emotion-for-once Vic. He was very excited, but all I could think about was the texts.

"Becca, nice to see you. Hannah, you look lovely. Becca, YOU HAVE A LIP PIERCING!"

Hannah and I bursted into laughter as Jamie, Vic and Tony looked startled.

"Yeah, I thought I'd go all hardcore like you guys," I said in a deep voice.

"WHAT!" Jamie obviously hadn't got over the shock yet. Hannah was almost on the floor, laughing so hard and Mike had finally joined to see the fuss.

"Guys, guys it's," I said between laughs, "-it's fake." The guys all took deep breaths and then everyone but Jamie started to laugh along with Hannah and I.

"I was so worried," Jamie breathe. "my mama would have killed me if I had let you do that!"

Once we had all calmed down and had a coffee, Vic coughed to sign he had something to say.

"So, you chicas might be wondering what the excitement is right now, so I have an announcement," Vic said. "Pierce the Veil have got their first gig!"

"That's amazing guys." Hannah applauded.

"Well done. Your gonna be big," I said.

We knew it wasn't that big of a deal, but it was an excuse to party. So we open the drinks and Jamie found some snacks. A couple hours later and the boys we all borderline tipsy, except Mike who was just plain high.

Suddenly, Tony's phone buzzed, and once he read the text, he sobered completely.

"What's up, man?" Vic asked.

"I've got to go," Tony stated, now really pale.

A/N
Their outfits on the side- Becca left, Hannah and her shoes right, and Tony bottom left because I can... :P