"Goodness Hamilton, you're going to end up as the stereotypical drunk uncle at every family function." Father sighs.

Hudson snatches the drink out of his hand. "Give me that bloody drink." Then chugs it down in one motion.

"Stressed?" I asked, jokingly.

His eyes slice to mine. "Very funny, Grey, you're just lucky I don't throw you in battery acid."

"Why do we invite you to stressful events?" Father raises a brow. "You get quite hostile, son. Maybe you should take a, what do you kids say, a...chill pill?"

We all shared a look with one another before collapsing into laughter, the more my Father tried to remain hip, the older he seemed.

The laugh seemed to take the edge off for everyone and Hudson motioned me out of the door, while Father fixed up my ensemble, ironing out any unnecessary wrinkles to the best of his abilities.

"Hurry up people, we've got a large room of impatient guests." Hudson lead us out and towards the main room.

Once we opened the doors the guests turned their attention towards me, this was much larger than last time. Father waved to strangers I've never met before, while Hudson greeted his family from back home. Making a quick stop towards his newborn child who was being watched by his mother, to give him a kiss on the forehead.

Hamilton remained buzzed and smiling as we walked towards the alter,.

We all stand in our respected places and I took a deep breath, seconds later a group of women come from down the isle. All of them the familiar faces of friends I hadn't seen for years with Dawn and Heather.

Dawn also went towards her son to kiss his cheeks and gave him a small hug, then continued to make her way towards us.

"What a beauty." Hudson comments at the sight of his fiancé. "Look at that after birth glow, you'd think she was a freaking goddess or something."

All of us looked at Hudson and shook our head, while also wearing a smile. Although he should thank his lucky stars that he managed to get Dawn, she was just as lucky to have a guy like him. One who continued to love her in even the strangest ways for heaven knows how long.

"Gideon," Hudson whisper shouts, waving the man down. "get your ass over here!"

Gideon raises his brows in confusion, it only made sense that he'd join in, he did go to my bachelor party and attends most of our family functions. Him and I still don't completely share the same ideals but we pushed that aside for his sisters happiness. What better way to seal the deal than extending an olive branch on his own sisters wedding day?

Andrew Emerson watches from the distance, as his grandson stood up and waited at the alter with us. I'm not sure what his intentions were after all these years but it'll take more than his threats and horrible agendas to ruin what I have. He still seeks to destroy the Blackstone name through his granddaughter but it'll take more than this to shake this family. 

Not to mention my Father is the Richard Blackstone and everyone in their right minds knows he's the wrong person to mess with.

No one knows better than me.

The girls stand in their places and the room begins to quiet down, Hudson begins to whisper into his headset, tilting his head to the side. That's when the room darkens and everyone curiously looks around. I joined, completely surprised by what was happening, Hudson pretty much planned this whole thing so I wasn't completely sure what I signed up for except the expenses. 

That's when a familiar solar system surrounds the room, stars illuminating everywhere, several planets floating around it. I couldn't help but smile as the alter was a planet I have acquainted myself with all too well, one that Sage and I were quite friendly with.

We all watched as the doors open, behind it my little girl holding a wool basket, grabbing a handful of what I'm assuming is flowers to spread around. Only to my surprise it was small glow in the dark stars, Hudson might be too good at wedding planning for a man who isn't married yet.

Scarlett joyfully added tiny balls of fire into an already impressive visual of the universe, the little details themselves were enough to make this day already impeccable.

When she reached us, I waved her to come towards me, as soon as she gets to me I give her a huge hug. Kissing the top of her head and cheeks like my sister and Hudson did with their child. She giggled and wiggled away from me, pacing towards her seat next to Father.

My heart dropped when the doors opened once more, revealing the one thing I waited for after all these years. The moment I fought through every obstacle to achieve, something I waited patiently for because I deserved it.

Escorted by her father, I watch as Sage slowly walks down the isle, wearing the dress I had originally picked out for her the last time we attempted this. There were a few minor alterations to it, since she was able to be part of the process, she wanted something new while also staying true to the original that I chose.

Her smile was large, I could see it across the solar system, and it was the brightest thing here.

Once she reaches the alter, her father releases his hold and sends her towards me. Both of us shared a long gaze, a wave of emotions smashing against us over Venus. We exchanged no words for what felt like an eternity.

Sage broke the silence, her smile remaining. "I actually made it down the isle this time."

"It's about time you came to me." I smile back.

Venus's fiery aura cloaks us, I watch her eyes twinkle as they did the first time we stood over it. A nostalgic feeling overwhelms us, that passion and fire we shared that day remains just as strong as that night.

Father made his way towards us and fixed his coat, he insisted on being the one to wed us both. "Shall we get married finally?"

Sage and I shared another look.

I looked around to my family and friends, a picture perfect moment. For the first time ever I'll achieve what I want proudly, while everyone cheers for me happily. Scarlett looks at me, next to her the same doll Bianca gifted to her. Even through death that woman still makes an appearance, better give her something to complain about.

Simultaneously Sage and I shared gazes, then return to Father and without any hesitation we both agreed and said. "Yes."

"About time." He smiles back.

Sage wiggles her eyes at me. "Ready to make me a Blackstone?"

"More than you'll ever know." I pull her hand towards my lips and kissed her ring finger.

Sage Blackstone

That has a nice ring to it.

~*~*~(AUTHORS NOTE)~*~*~

First of all I'd love to thank everyone who stuck around this long for the ending! Although it is simplistic I put a lot of love into these chapters, which is why they took so long to put out.

I've grown up with this story in many ways and I am super grateful for the feedback it received from you all. Thank you all for helping FTMTBM reach one million reads, I started on Wattpad in 2012 and when I tell you there's no way I ever thought my writing would accumulate so many reads and reach #1 in the Romance category, I'm still in awe.

This wouldn't be possible without the dedicated readers who were patient throughout my hiatuses. I hope this gives you closure on their story and I hope it was worth the wait, although many aren't a fan of my decisions for the storyline I did it with the intention of showing you all that despite things not going according to the way you expect, with time and effort you will achieve what you truly want in the end.

I hope to write more for you all soon.

Love, DangerouslyShady