A/N: please read

Hello!

Welcome to my first ever fanfiction! ♡

To those who don't know, I have actually published this book back in 2020 and actually posted at least more than 30 chapters. Unfortunately, it has been hectic for me back in 2021 and at the start of 2022 which caused me to write less and eventually stopped updating.

When I started writing the story, I have already planned out much of the plot and scenarios. But my writing style has changed drastically and I wanted to write it even better than what I have done before, so I decided to unpublish it and revise the already written chapters and write the newer chapters in a better manner.

So after a few months (or almost a year), I have decided to continue writing and fix a schedule so that I can balance Wattpad and my responsibilities as a student in her final year of high school!

Thank you all for your patience! ♡

.
.
.
.
.

Disclaimer:

Some scenarios may not make sense or the scenes have not happened in real life, especially with what the boys have experienced. But I have done some changes so that it can match up with the storyline. These changes are done for many reasons. Hoping for your understanding.

I want to remind y'all that this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are the products of the author's imagination and are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance in real life is purely coincidental.

Also, English is not my first language. Please correct me if you have noticed grammatical or spelling errors and I will immediately revise the mistake.

If ever I have written something you consider offensive in any way, please notify me politely I am willing to be educated and will deeply reflect on my actions. I apologize in advance.

I am also not from Korea or Japan. So I am not that familiar with their culture and fluent in their language. But I will do my best to research in order to use this information for the story.

That is all I want to remind y'all about.

I hope this story will be enjoyed by many. Every vote and comment is appreciated, also my silent readers out there! ♡

Thank you all for giving this story a chance! ♡

Enjoy!!!