《3》

Quote💕
'I don't  know how to act or think around you'
            smOKey3puFF

  Quote💕'I don't  know how to act or think around you'            smOKey3puFF

Pic of Lean

  "Donavon, we need to get starting with our jogging before the sun gets hotter," Juliet said. "Oh sweety we will soon just let me send this urgent email to my assistant." "Lean! Come here son!" Instantly Lean's eyes flew opened bulging out as if he had seen a ghost. As he came to reality that the crackling scary, voice, was his mom calling. Miserably he climbed out of bed wondering what the heck she could possibly need at this moment. The quick creaking sound followed his footstep as he climbed down the stairs. He found them in the kitchen making protein shakes. "Oh sweety, you're looking handsome," Juliet said while he rolled his eyes at her comment. "I bet he got that from me," his dad laughed. "Oh please, the only person that would look at you was your grandmother," she fired back. Face palming lean cut them off. "Mom-mom. You called me." "Oh yeah," clears throat "your dad and I were wondering if you'd like to come on a double date with us?" She said excitingly. Lean's draw dropped, who the fuck wanna go on a double date with their parents. He gave them what the fuck look as he began to speak "no- no- no- no, we won't, I won't." "Son relax it's going to be perfect." "Are you guys gonna be there?" "Haha, no silly!" Juliet laughed. Donavon cleared his throat as Lean, raised brow while folding his arms. "Honey just tell him." "Yes we are but--- "No no no we damn well not going," Lean laughed as he walked off not listening to anything they were saying.

    Gazing while driving, he almost hit a bicyclist. "Hey watch what ya' doing!" The man shouted as he rode on. "Stopping outside the Forixter Shipping Company. He prepared himself for the interview, as he fixed his tie in the review mirror. Nervously he stepped out the car and walked towards the building entrance. While walking, the most embarrassing thing happened. His ankle twists out of nowhere causing him to fall on his butt. Pain strikes through it as he limped inside to the office. Jones sat in front of this woman who's face were filled with wrinkles, and that would tell you that she is pretty old. Mrs Myers, the supervisor of the company, hired him as soon as she read his resume. "Well Mr Morris, welcome to Forixter Shipping Company," Mrs Myers said, shaking his hands. "You'll start working as of Monday," she said, leaving with some guards. Jones quickly packed his briefcase and heads out.

     Parking his car at 'Olley's restaurant,' his stomach roared as he made his way towards the door. The bell indicated that someone had just entered. Standing at the cash register, he was ready to order, but he felt like someone was watching him. Turning around he saw a group of friends sitting by the window looking at him but then his eyes land on someone he secretly desires to meet again even though it was only, once he had ever seen him. That one person who cause his breath to hitch in his throat, who sends a shiver down his spine. He starred back at Jones with icy eyes. His dirty blonde hair neatly hanged down in his face as his eyes twitched. "Sir sir!" the lady, operating the register called at him. Looking away, he quickly ordered a burger and fries. Taking a seat just a couple tables away from him, he was ready to eat. No matter how hard Jones tried not to look up and look at the handsome devil, he could not resist. It's as if he could not control himself. He was sick of this strange behaviour, and so he got up and stormed out.

 He was sick of this strange behaviour, and so he got up and stormed out

Pic of Jones

Thanks for reading. Please, don't  forget to comment  vote and share💕