Bang Chan

Let's say that you were teasing Chan all day, shoving your hand down his boxers during lunch, sending him dirty text messages and even whispering naughty things to him in front of the other members. Chan was over it, he was over your shit.. he pinned you against the wall
"you gonna explain today?" 
you were too embarrassed to speak and just stood there which made Chan even more pissed off
"explain you fucking slut"
still nothing..
"don't make me ask again" Chan says while kissing your neck,
"it's nothing Chan, I'm not in the mood right now" you respond pushing him off of you, you knew that he was angry and so fucking horny.. you could see his bulge poking at his pants..
Chan grunts but before he could say anything Felix calls you..
"Y/n can you come to my room please? I hurt my ankle during dance practice."
You look at Chan and sigh,
"Yes of course Felix, I'll be right there."
Chan hangs up the phone and drags you into the bathroom ..
"Uhm Excuse yo-"
before you could finish Chan pressed his lips on yours, your saliva began running down his chin.
"What are you doing Chan someone could see, you idiot!!" you say while turning your head away.
You wanted Chan so badly but you loved seeing him pissed off, it made you soaking fucking wet...
"stop playing these fucking games y/n" you hear Chan's raspy voice say
You immediately got on your knees and began playing with Chan's belt..
"What games baby?" you ask while looking up at Chan.
He couldn't take this anymore, you dropped his belt to the floor..
"I think that you deserve a punishment" he says while picking his belt up..
you smirk and stand up,
Chan bends you over and pulls your silk
thong off,
Chan began whipping you with his belt for every hit there was a moan or a beg for more
"more please.."
"More huh? Well guess what..You don't fucking deserve more" Chan says throwing his belt on the floor, your ass was bright red. Without any hesitation Chan began thrusting into you..he didn't even let you get use to his large size..
"Slower please Chan." you cry out
"No, you wanted my cock right? So fucking take it." he says while thrusting even faster.. you began clenching around his rock hard cock and after a few more fast thrusts you squirted all over his thighs and the countertop.
"Fuck y/n you feel so fucking tight."
you began fucking yourself on his wet cum filled cock
He began groaning..
"just like that keep it going"
you bit your lip and started fucking yourself on his cock even harder after a few moments he came inside of you..
"a creampie for my beautiful fiancé"
———————————————————
*special ending*
FELIX'S POV ;
What the fuck is taking Y/n so long it's been at least 30 minutes you thought to yourself. You decided to get up and go look for her after an hour of searching the dorms you just couldn't find her and you really needed to pee so you decided to walk to the bathroom.
"Oh y/n yes just like that keep going i'm gonna fuck the shit out of you after" you hear Chan groan..
You stood there peeing yourself
"what.the.fuck.."
..chan got to fuck y/n and not me ..?
————————————————————
567 words hows everyone feeling any requests..?!!