🍓Lunch with a Girl!🍓

Edited: 01/ 12/ 21

🏷Okay I really hope you enjoy this chapter and that's it for now, BYE🏷

Third Person

A few months later, Izuku and Bakugou were now in their last weeks of middle school. And through out those months, Izuku has been hit on multiple times and had to decline many dates. Bakugou always tried to keep Izuku calm. Because an angry Izuku wasn't a good one. But sometimes Izuku just had his moments and lashed out using his quirk to destroy things.

                                                                                   🍓PRESENT TIME🍓        🏷Third Person🏷

🍓PRESENT TIME🍓
🏷Third Person🏷

Izuku and Katsuki were in health class there last period of the day (Friday). One week away from there graduation. Everyone had knew Izuku had a quirk and they were all now really interested in him.

Including some teachers.

💭(But not like that, mostly favoritism)💭

"Okay class, we're gonna take a break. You can all talk amongst yourselves I'll be in the teachers lounge for now." And with that said the teacher left the room.

Everyone now moved to their friends and groups tables and began talking to each other.

Bakugou, Shinso, and another boy named: Denki Kaminari walked towards his seat. They sat down and talked for a while till a girl came up to Izuku.

"Uh uh ummm..." the girl stuttered. Izuku tilted his head in a fashionable cute way making the girl blush even more.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to... maybe have lunch with me and my friends on Monday?" She said shyly twisting and playing with her short curly hair.

Izuku smiled brightly, blinding anyone looking at him and nodded. "Sure, but what's your name?" Izuku asked with a curious face that could make the most evilest person bow down.

"Uh... uh it's Kimiko Runna" she said slowly. Izuku nodded keeping that in mind. "Okay, I'll see you Monday then." And with that she nodded, scurried away to her friends, and squealed as her friends did the same.

Everyone looked at the group in jealousy.

🍓before I start my outro I just wanna say this was like a filler chapter for not updating so much but

🏷...that's it for now... I know it's shorter than most of my chapters but that's because of Christmas Break and all the gift shopping and packing so sorry 😞

But... I will try and do better! 

Merry Christmas 🎁 my darlings and have a Jolly Holiday 🍓

🛼VOTE
🛼COMMENT
🛼FOLLOW