🍓Permission to USJ🍓

Wassup my little strawberries, I just wanna thank all of those who are reading this and hope you enjoy this chapter.

In class today the students of 1-A were now taking a quiz. Some tried so hard to focus but they couldn't with Izuku just being so cute. But the only thing Izu did was lay his head down as he waited for the rest of the class to be over.

After a few minutes half of the class was done and now silently talking amongst one another, being mindful of those still testing. Izu had fallen asleep and you could hear his baby like snores and soft mumbled of cakes and sweets. The class found it rather adorable when the pervert of the class just had to ruin it.

"Izu..." he whispered into the boys ear making sure no one could hear him. "Hmmm...?" Izuku answered tiredly. "You think are could cuddle like last time I'm kind of tired." Mineta lied all he wanted to do was feel Izu's thighs on his face again.

(Ummmm... I think I have a problem with wanting to make the readers mad by adding some 'friendly' Mineta x Izuku content. Yeah I'm a little sadistic so you can expect more ships you won't like 😊)

Izuku nodded and groggilywatchrd as Mineta grabbed a chair and sat down. He lifted Izuku's light thighs on his shoulder and relaxed. Mineta wasn't all the bad when it came to Izu he really wanted to be friends but his sexual and perverted actions always came in the way.

He was gay for Izu and only Izuku but straight for the girls in the class. But he didn't know how to act around people, so he did what his father did at home and around him. Be a perv, it's not like he didn't he was being one but sometimes he just wanted to be friendly to others and respected their boundaries when he knew he went to far.

So he didn't grope Izuku or anything just sat their as Izuku played with his hair and squished his thighs with his cheeks. The class was shocked Mineta knew how to control himself! They were somewhat proud of the grape boy but still pissed off.

Proud because he wasn't being as much of a perv lately and pissed because so far he was the only one who got to make skin contact with Izu's lower half. They had many opportunities to be smushed between Izu's body but they were all to flustered when I came to the greenette and didn't have the heart to take advantage of his innocence.

 They had many opportunities to be smushed between Izu's body but they were all to flustered when I came to the greenette and didn't have the heart to take advantage of his innocence