🍓Second Month🍓

Okay guys sorry for the wait, I hope you can forgive me. But no more sappy stuff and let's get started.

It was now the second month before the "Sports Festival

It was now the second month before the "Sports Festival." Students could to wait it was so close. They would finally be able to show their skills to the public, legally.

👾🎡👾🎡👾🎡👾🎡👾🎡👾

Izuku woke up energetic and happy. He got dressed into something casual since they only had All Mights, Midnights, and Eraser Heads class today. When he walked out it seemed like everyone had the same idea as him and didn't have on their uniform. Except for... Iida, of course.

He walked to said blue haired boy and smiled at him. "Good morning Iida!" Izuku greeted. "Hello Midoryia, I see you are lookin comfortable today!" Iida yelled while looking him up and down while moving his hands in a robotic way.

"Yeah, just seemed like the type of day to do so." Izuku said with a sheepish grin. Iida smiled internally and nodded his head agreeing with the shorter male. The two walked to class and sat down next to each other till students filled the room. All they were waiting for was Mr. Aizawa.

🍓🍓🍓🍓After Classes🍓🍓🍓🍓

When classes were over the class went into the training grounds to work on their moves for the festival. They randomly picked partners by using paper and Izuku was assigned with Kirishima.

The two went to one of the many spots of the training ground while the rest of the students sulked.

(K- Kirishima / I- Izuku)
( Regular text will be me )

I- "So what should we practice on Kirk-Kun?"

Kirishima blushed at the name but answered none the less, not wanting to gain suspicion with the greenette.

K- "How about some combo moves we could work on?"

Izuku nodded and they made multiple moves.

(Regular speech)

One move was when Kirishima would harden himself and Izuku would launch one for all at him at a minimum setting and it would bounce off of Kiri's body and hit whatever they aimed at.

Another move was when Izuku would make Kirishima float then shoot objects at him while Kirishima turned in circles while hardening his skin sending the things Izuku threw at him all of the place hitting whatever enemy was near.

Along with some other great moves. They made a good team together and they wanted to keep it that way so they kept in contact and assigned a "date" after the Sports Festival.

And whoever heard about would surely make Kiri pay for stealing their Izu.

Okay so... I know a lot of you are mad at me for not posting and I am sorry for that. I can't exactly tell you why I was gone but it was because I was at the hospital. But I will post on Tuesday and try and make the chapter at least 500 - 600 words long so you all can be satisfied.

But that's it I hope you enjoyed.

State safe and please,

Vote

Comment

And follow

(You don't have to)

Bye!