🍓Study Buddies🍓

I know I didn't t post yesterday, but that's because I went to a sleepover. It was really fun. But enough about me, let's get into the chapter.

Today was finally a normal day, no villains, training, not even any Izuku simp problems

Today was finally a normal day, no villains, training, not even any Izuku simp problems.... Well that's a lie, the whole class was fighting over who was gonna be Izuku's study buddy for the test in three days.

Everyone knew Izuku was one of the smartest kids in the school. He's been getting perfect grades since he even started school. But what they didn't know was that Izuku had already asked if Todoroki wanted to be his partner along with whoever wanted to join.

Todoroki agreed, using this as a time to see how and why Izu stays so happy. When the class found out they all glared at Todoroki who didn't seem to mind as he was used to this. But Izuku didn't like that's so he said, "Stop glaring at Todo-kun!" The class groaned but agreed.

In the end the whole class was gonna meet in the common room to study.

••••Common Room••••

••••Common Room••••

Izuku, Momo, and Iida all helped people with their study guides. Everyone was cuddle together, they would've looked like a happy family if half of them weren't attracted to Midoryia.

🎶Alabama🎶

Izuku had Denki resting between his thighs, Sero on his outer right thigh and Ochaco on his outer left thigh. Along with Mineta leaning on his shoulder and Sato's head on his lap. It might sound complicated but once you saw it you would find it pretty easy.

The rest of the was very jealous. But they couldn't say anything since this was about studying. "Hey Izu-Kun?" Tokoyamis deep voice asked. "Yeah? What's wrong?" Izuku responded. "How do you do this problem?"

Midoryia told him to sit next to him. "Oh! That's easy, just replace the "X" with the three and-"

'Wow.' The whole class thought

I posted this as a filler for missing yesterday's posting day

I posted this as a filler for missing yesterday's posting day. But I hope you enjoy and have a nice day/ night/ evening.

Please

Comment

Vote

Or follow

Bye~🎵