Part 2 metting chara and the dreemurrs

(Chara POV) I was walking around seeing if I missed anything in the underground and decided to check where I fell to feel nostalgic. But I saw a boy who was around my age (a/n) ( Chara is 13 you are 12  no lemon 🍋 until I age you up ) I poked him to see if he was dead I hope he's dead I thought he's probably like the rest of humanity awful they even sealed monsters away who did nothing other than scare them if only the stupid war didn't start. As soon as I thought that the boy woke up "who are you?" He asked "greetings I am Chara and you are in the underground I shall lead you to where I live but you must leave soon after I take you or I will kill" you as soon as I said that I pulled out my knife. the boy fainted due to how much fear he had note to self Chara be less scary. I thought I realized I shouldn't leave him here if Toriel comes she'll know I was here and maybe I'll get in trouble if I'm ratted out so I picked him up and put him over my shoulder as I walked back to the dreemurrs timeskip because FUN. (y/n POV) I woke up on a bed I thought this isn't my bed then I remembered that Chara girl I should probably stay away from her otherwise I might have a bad time. I left the room and heard some talking so I sneaked in on there conversation ???: "Chara where's the chocolate?"Chara:  "Asriel I don't where it is if I did it would be gone and I would beg for more"Asriel: "Chara I know you want it to yourself maybe when the human wakes up we'll find it and eat it all" it was at that point I left the room and went in the living room where they were talking. (a/n) end of chapter oh god if people like this I'm going to be concerned for our race 388 words  I keep having to change this number  phew my new record yay I hope you enjoy uh go to the next chapter I did 2 in a day all for now note i should not edit as much.