Ch.8 Longings

Tokyo

■3rd Person POV■

All of the volleyball members are training at the gym. The managers are currently not very busy, lunchtime just pass and they have cleaned all of the dishes. They have some free time and decided to watch the boys practice.

The Karasuno managers are watching on the sidelines of the Karasuno courtside. Y/N watching as Karasuno and Nekoma have a match when suddenly her attention was diverted to a certain setter from Fukurodani's courtside. Y/N watches as Bokuto asked for a toss and Akaashi swiftly tosses the ball to him.

Bokuto smacks the ball and a loud bam was heard

Bokuto smacks the ball and a loud bam was heard. Everyone's attention was on Bokuto, he definitely deserves to be on the nation's top five.

But Y/N gaze was locked on Akaashi, the way he tossed the ball sent a chill down her spine. She always likes watching a setter toss the ball but watching Akaashi made her somewhat delighted.

When Y/N is still staring at Akaashi, Akashi's gaze found her as well. Their eyes met and Y/N was embarrassed that she was caught staring, but Akaashi just smiled warmly at her.

Y/N feels something is throbbing inside, she feels like her eyes always drawn to him

Y/N feels something is throbbing inside, she feels like her eyes always drawn to him. From the first day of the camp until now, on break time or after practice Y/N hang with the Fukurodani members some time.

During the time she spent with them she found that Akaashi seems to know her very well. Like how Akaashi seems to know about her fear of darkness and tended to walk with her through a dark hallway if no one's with her. Yesterday and the day before, he gave her strawberry milk and strawberry yogurt. She thinks that Akaashi is very kind, and she's getting more and more comfortable around him. She wishes she knows about him as well so she could return his kindness.

It's almost dinner time, the managers had prepared the food in the canteen. Y/N, Yukie, and Kaori are walking to the gym right now, to call some of the boys who are still practicing. Kaori realized that Y/N seems like in deep thought.

■Y/N POV■

Tomorrow is the last day of the camp, I'm happy that I'm able to spend times with my old friends here. But something is been bugging me a lot. Akaashi san had been treating me nicely, well all of my old friends did too.