Ch. 6 Glad That You're fine

Note: This chapter is kind of long

Miyagi

■Y/N POV■

I'm checking everything inside my bag, making sure that I don't forget to bring anything important for the camp in Tokyo. I zip my bag and slide it to my shoulder, then I went downstairs. My mom is eating breakfast right now, she smiles and motions me to hurry up and eat.

Y/N Mom: are you sure you didn't leave anything behind? Packed enough clothes? You'd be staying for a couple of days in there and after that will stay at your father's apartment for a week.

Y/N : yes mom, I've just checked it again before I left my room. I'm so excited to visit Tokyo with everyone, unfortunately, Hinata kun and Kageyama kun have to stay for a retake, but Tanaka's older sister will take them there.

Y/N mom : hahaha, I feel bad for the two of them. So what are the schools that will be joining the camp?

Y/N : oh It's Nekoma, Shinzen, Ubugawa, and Fukurodani. Can you believe it, I can finally see Kaori san and Yukie san again.
I can't wait to- mom?

My mom was zoning out for a moment, I stare at me with wide eyes.

Y/N : what wrong?

Y/N : oh ah nothing, I'm happy you can meet them again. Well, honey just remembers you have slights amnesia, don't think too much if you can't remember something... or someone from Fukurodani.

I nodded my head and continued eating. After drinking my milk, I stood up and walk around the table to give my mom a kiss and head out.

Y/N Mom: honey, please message and tell me about your day every night while you're there okay? So I won't be lonely?

Y/N: okay mommy, I'm gonna miss you too. I'm gonna tell dad that you're lonely mommy hehehe

Before my mom could scold me I run away and close the door. By the time I arrived everyone is already there and getting their bags on the bus.

Yamaguchi : good morning L/N san, wow your bag is kind of big.

Y/N : ah yes, I won't be coming back with you guys after the camp. I-

Nishinoya : WHAAAAT NOOO Y/N SAN YOU CAN'T GOI BACK TO FUKURODANI!

Tanaka : WE CAN'T LOSE ONE OF OUR GODDESSES

Yachi : n- no please L/N san (Yachi's eyes are teary)

Then, a loud whack could be heard. Daichi san smacked Tanaka and Nishinoya's head.

Daichi : don't cut someone when they're talking! ( hi voice sent shivers to anyone who hears it) now let her finish.

Y/N : ahaha, thankyou Daichi san (I bow my head) I'm going to stay at my father's place in Tokyo for a week after the camp. I'll go back here together with him. (I smiled at Tanaka and Nishinoya)

They exhale an exaggerated breath. Then put their thumbs up, I just laugh at them. Everyone is ready so we finally head to Tokyo. Except for Hinata and Kageyama who'll come later.

Tokyo

■3rd Person POV■

The member of the Karasuno volleyball team had just arrived at their destination. Kuro and Kenma from Nekoma came to greet them. Just then Kuro saw Y/N walking with Yachi and Shimizu.

Kuro: L/N? So that's why I didn't see you with the rest of the Fukurodani members.

Y/N : oh Kuro san, my family moved to Miyagi 6 months ago so I transferred to Karasuno.