6

3rd POV

Yagi was going to visit the grave of his now departed master, when he saw someone there already, kneeling in front of her grave.

The man was none other than her dear husband, Izuku Midoriya. He was there by his wife's grave as he placed down a bouquet of flowers.

Her favorite.

Lilies.

Izuku stayed there in silence until he finally spoke, "I brought them, just like I said I would. I still remember how beautiful you were that night." Izuku whispered.

Izuku had met Nana years back, she wore a beautiful black dress. And in the moonlight, she had taken his breath away. He was just so infatuated with her to the point it took him a whole hour to muster up enough courage to ask her to dance with him.

They had been at a music festival, that fateful night they met. And playing in the background was, what would soon be their song, 'You are so beautiful' Izuku still couldn't believe he had been so lucky as to have gotten Nana to dance with him. As in the years he would be with her he would learn she  did not dance.

Swallowing the lump in his throat yagi, walked over to the grave and stood next to the green haired man he had heard so much about. They stood in silence before Izuku turned toward the blonde.  He nodded and and smiled before he started walking away.

"You're always welcome." Izuku said as he walked away hands in his pockets. He knew Yagi knew what he was talking about.

------

Now Yagi stood in a conflicted state outside of the cafe we have all grown to love.

Truth be told Yagi was nervous, which is ridiculous cause he is the number 1 hero and could kick someone's ass in a matter of seconds. Honestly one sneeze could take out a villan. So you might be wondering what could he possibly be nervous about.

Well thank you for wondering.

But I'm gonna tell you so don't go all todoroki on me and start making conspiracies.

Now back to what I was typing.

Yagi was nervous because he was going to be entering Stopped Clock the owner of which is older than the blonde himself and was also married to and knew his sensei.

So you can imagine it would be rather nerve wrecking and well awkward.

Its like meeting a relative you've heard a million amazing stories about and not  knowing how to start a conversation with them. Because you can't exactly go "Hey, so you lived an awesome life, whats that like?"

Or in All might's case, "Hey, so you knew my now dead sensei and your now dead wife, could you tell me about her?"

Like he was in some kind of fan club you know. Like I know I know her but I want to know more about her.

So taking a deep breath Yagi opened the door that made a tiny ting from the bell attached to it. This sound prompted the man at the counter to look up to see the withered man that is known as Yagi toshinori better known as All might standing nervously in front of the counter.

"I see you took up my offer finally." Izuku joked as Yagi sat down at the counter.

"Yes, sorry about that-"

"Hey its fine."

"I was wondering if you could tell me some more about sensei?" Yagi asked very hesitantly and without realizing what he had called her.

"Sure kid, though you'll have to wait till my break."

A/N- this is actually half a chapter the other half is yet to be written but I had the motivation to finish at least half. And I'm sorry about the delay, and for any mistakes that may be in This.

I hope you enjoyed it and I promise the other half of this chapter will be out as soon as possible which will probably be when me fleeting motivation comes back. The next chapter will go into greater detail about Izukj and Nana's relationship so I hope you like that one as well. When it comes out of course.

Anyway....

I hope you have an amazing day~