2

(Will appear later in the chapter)

Izuku came downstairs to perform the songs for Couples hour but as he walked into the breakroom he fond Tenko, Touya, Eijiro, and Denki were on break play a game of Monopoly. Tenko was being Showered with fake cash. While Touya was in the counter yelling about how Tenko cheated. Eijiro was showering Tenko with money. Denki was on the board curled up in a ball crying because he lost. Izuku took a picture before walking to the counter so done with his life.  

A couple walked in with A explosive blonde woman and a calm brunette man they were talking about how one of the woman coworkers liked the shop and how she had told the woman about Couples hour. And how it was such a great deal. Mainly because Izuku hasn't changed his prices since 1930. Meaning it was like $1 maybe $3. He always got high tips though. So he wasn't going to change it. Plus he didn't need to he had a lot of money. As the couple was standing in the front of the menu, meaning in front of the counter, Izuku decided to make himself a cup of coffee. Tenko came out and started recording as he had heard the beat his grandfather was making.

Aizawa was still there sitting on one of the counter seats when the couple came in and Izuku came in Looking done with everything. He watched as Izuku made himself a cup of coffee and drank half of it. He also watched as Izuku started banging his cup on the counter while snapping his finger every once in a while (making a nice beat) and sing a little toon.

"I am over 21~" Izuku started, his voice making everyone stop as they hadn't expected it. Izuku's three other employees came in and watched what was happening.

"I forgot how to have fun~" Izuku continued as Aizawa grinned to himself already liking where this was going. the couple looked at the owner as he continued.

"And about three times of the week I will cry myself to sleep~" All of his employees started doing the beat as well Joining in his singing a few times.

"Oh, That existential tread is all caught up in my head~" Aizawa could only smile while he listened god why did the song have to be s right. 

"I am over 21~" Izuku finished as everyone started clapping. Tenko smirked as he posted the video to his youtube account that was filled with funny videos of the 5 cafe workers doing random shit. Like one where Denki was lip-syncing to smooth criminal as Izuku came into the back round Banging a pot to the rhythm 

"Huh? Oh, Why don't we get Couple's Hour on the Road!" Izuku says as he got up shooting a look at his employees, Which made a 4 immediately go to work. Izuku walked up to the little elevated floor that had a microphone. He set up as all the couples got their food or started eating.

"I going to be singing some old songs. I used to sing to my wife. Let's get into it" Izuku says in his normal monotone broken voice that always has a cheerful note to it making everyone not realize how broken it sounds. Everyone who knew Izuku always assumed that he had an age-related quirk that made him unable to age. His employees knew the truth. Even some heroes

(Trust me when I say just listen to like a few seconds of each song! I know there are going to be a lot but Please)

As Izuku sang the song he used to sing to his wife he didn't notice some of the couples that were finished the eating went to the center of the tables, in front of the stage, and started dancing. When the instrumental came Izuku also danced, it looked like to Aizawa he was dancing with a ghost. Izuku's singing carried all his emotions all the sadness he had about not being able to dance with his wife again. When the song ended Izuu smiled as everyone started clapping. Izuku went straight into the next song.

Izuku was just for today singing the songs he couldn't sing ever again after his wife's died. So he forced himself not to cry and he put his emotions into his voice. The couples continued to dance. Izuku continued with the next song when he was finished. gaining many people to record him singing.

He sang the song slowly while he watched the couples slow dance he had a small sad smile on his face as he saw this. When he finished he grinned everyone saw the grin.

"Now why don't we do so more upbeat songs Shall we!" Izuku says as he winks at his employees as they grow smiles and nod at each other. Then the song starts.

The four employees were the back round singers as they danced around the tables. When Izuku first said BackStreet guy he pinched the cooler of his collared shirt out and let it go while winking. The couples were dancing and laughing. Izuku's grin came back when he finished the song. 

"Now I feel The men in this room that are in a relationship deserve a song!" Izuku says as he gets ready.

When the song started and Izuku started singing all the couples laughed and continued dancing. As he was singing Izuku thought of something amazing. So once he finished the song he went right into the next one. And trust me it was golden.

That's right people Izuku Midoriya just rickrolled a bunch of people who didn't even know that they were Rickrolled. He smiled as his employees grew smirks and put on sunglasses on like they just did something cool.

"Thank you For coming to couples hour. But sadly Our fleeting hour is over and I am going to have a dinner rush soon And I got to get cooking. I'll see you later!" Izuku parted away from the stage and into the kitchen. Everyone cheered and paid for there meals leaving large tips as paying for there meals were only like $10 total with all the stuff they had bought. 

Izuku didn't notice the explosive woman who was on the phone with her friend, who has been trying to find him again.