4

3rd POV

Uraraka, Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Jirou, and Tooru, Lida, Todoroki, Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Ojiro Were all walking together in a group to the Stopped clock cafe. Now you might be wondering Why in the world would someone name their cafe That. Well at the time the owner thought it was funny. So as a logo it's a broken clock.

When They walked in Shoto, Natsuo, and Fuyumi were frozen at the door. As they looked in the room They saw a familiar face on the stage. It was their missing brother Touya. They looked in his eyes, hoping to see those same kind eyes but they saw sad ones That looked as if they were missing something. That's when they realized he hadn't seen them yet.

"Hello, Guys and welcome to Stopped Clock. I'm Touya and Boss Man Told me I had to start out the Show! So I'm going to be singing something for some people that are very important to me. And I can wish They hear this." Touya says as he gives a close eyed smile. Shoto, Natsuo, and Fuyumi knew he was talking about them so they quickly got somewhere to sit not caring about the group they entered with.

As Touya sang His family could hear the sadness In his voice. And as soon as he was done someone came up on stage He had green hair.

"Hello! My name Izuku Midoriya and I am the Owner of This Fine establishment! Now many of you here today are Longtime Customers And you have all met Touya before Right?" Izuku asks as he had a big grin on his face. He received a loud Chrous of Yes from the audience. Touya looked so confused.

"Then You know how he loves to show all those pictures of his siblings he has. I have known Touya a long time, Heck I got him off the streets. And One thing I know for sure is that he loves his siblings. So Our good Pals Tenko, Eijiro, and Denki Gave someone really special an invitation to today's event. And if I am Correct He is here right now with his sister and brother. Could you please come to say Hi to your brother Shoto?" Izuku Finished as Touya's Face changed to Happy shock as he spotted Shoto, Fuyumi, and Natsuo. Everyone watched as Touya's face lit up and He literally booked it down the stage and tackled his siblings. He kept checking if they were real or not. The siblings were smiling from ear to ear, as they hugged each other. 

Tenko sneakily recorded the whole thing. He had to have Documented proof for his awesome goal. Now it wasn't anything evil it was actually something awesome he just had to combine more stuff first.

Uraraka, Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Jirou, and Tooru, Lida, and Ojiro watched as their friend reunites with his brother and they couldn't help but smile. It was so sweet. But as they were watching they didn't notice that someone was coming over to the group. It was Izuku to be exact.

"Hello there!" Izuku greeted happily in his same dead but happy tone. The group turned around to see Izuku smiling at them.

"Ah Hello I am Lida it is nice to meet you," Lida said as he waved his hands in a choppy position.

"Well hello, Lida," Izuku said as he too moved his hands in a choppy position. The girls stifled laughs at this.

"So We are going to b doing something for the Singles and I thought maybe you guys would want to sit somewhere close So you get the best view." Izuku finished as he ushered them to a table near the counter and the stage. As he ushered them to the table he had a mini conversation with Ojiro inviting him to do some martial arts with him. Which of course he agreed to with a fist bump. 

"I hope you enjoy your meals," Izuku said as their meals somehow came and were sat down in front of them. Izuku walked off. The girls had blushes on their faces. Look they knew he was Tenko's Grandfather but he was a damn 10.

"I hope we can hear more of this old music!" Jirou cheered as she listened to the Background music.

"I wish we could hang out longer but I got my job going on right now. But Hey My shift ends in a couple hours! Think you can stick around?" Touya asked as he got up. His siblings nodded as he smiled and walked away into the Back to get changed and ready. When they finished music started to play.

Tenko started while Denki and Kirishima Sang and danced around. Izuku made a funny entry and started singing while Touya came out and sang as well they All had adorable outfits on while they danced around. Some people even joined in. The UA group looked at the five and saw how happy they were, except one Todoroki was looking at Izuku. 

The man had saved his brother and while Todoroki studied Izuku he noticed something unsettling his eyes they looked so broken. Really broken that's when he started to recall how Izuku spoke. It was obvious he was broken so so painfully obvious, the guy didn't even bother hiding it. His eyes showed he was missing something. 

That's when Todoroki started looking at the pictures on the wall. One was a wedding photo with Izuku and A lady with Black hair. Then the next was some photos of some kids. Todoroki assumed they were Izuku's kids. But then something struck him as odd. There were army photo's from every war you learn about in History class. When Todoroki looked closer he noticed Izuku in every single one of them. 

This was going to be a mystery. And Todoroki was determined to find out.