10

Right after they left for school, but before school started.

Mida hated staying at home sick. The only fun thing to do was read or watch crappy game shows. One being funny The Dating Game moments on YouTube.

It kinda makes her think of the fact she never really dated. "Ugh." She felt like yeeting her soup bowl across the room. She then heard the doorbell. "It's open, Budo!" She called thinking it was her Karate teacher/mother's business partner.

She heard the door open. "Um is Mrs. Yamada here?" Mida almost fell off the couch when she heard someone other than Budo. She looked up over the couch and saw a man with a suit vest, dress pants, dress shoes, and a button up white shirt. His hair was a little messy, like he just got out of bed, and dark brown. Chocolate brown eyes hid behind black glasses.

"My name is Victor Vess, I saw that there was a vacancy. The note on the front door said to come to this apartment, and ask for Ayano Yamada. Is she here?" The man explained.

"Um no, you just missed her," Mida piped up. "I'm her daughter, Mida. I can leave a message."

"Alright," the man smiled. The small shy smile made Mida's heart flutter a little. He proceeded to give Mida his info so her mom could contact him.

Later at the school!!!

"So Osana, your from Japan?" A girl in her group with bright pink hair asked her. Osana believed her name was, Lane.

"Yeah," Osana nodded. She literally just wanted to get the project done and over with. She looked at the other four people in her group before glancing in Isas' direction. He seemed to be busy... With the four girls in his group.

She frowned, and the person who came in late took notice. "You going to work on the project or?"

Osana looked at them. She still had no idea what their name was. The other three were Lane, Alice, and Caleb.

She wondered if any of them would one day be her friend... Probably not. She just needs Isas.

---

"This is not a monarchy, people! This is in fact a dictatorship!" Megami yelled during her history class. They were assigned to make a fake country.