2

One Year Later

"Osana got your lunch?" Ayano asked the five year old.

"Yes mommy." The little girl replied.

"Amai, Kizana, Oka, and Asu what about you four?" She looked at the quadruplets.

"Yep!" Amai smiled holding her brown lunch back that had drawings of cookies on it.

"Mines prettier than yours!" Kizana smirked as she looked at Amai's bag. Kizana's bag had drawings of roses on it.

Oka just nodded. Ayano looked at her bag. Ayano would normally draw pictures on their bags, but Oka didn't want her to. She wanted to do her's  herself. On Oka's bag was drawings of pentagrams. "Oh honey."

"Yes mommy?" Oka looked shyly up at her mother.

"I don't think your teacher will like you coming to school with pentagrams." Ayano told the four year old.

"What's a panagram?" Oka asked her confused.

"Pentagram dear. With a T." The little girl nodded. "It's the thing on your bag." She stated.

"Oh..." Oka looked down sadly.

"Don't cry Oka!" Amai and Asu both stated. "Be happy!" The did a high five.

Ayano sighed. What's the harm of letting it slide for today? "It's okay Oka. You can have the pentagrams."

Oka smiled shyly. "Okay."

Ayano looked over at Asu. "What about you? Where's your lunch?"

Asu's eyes widened. She ran to the kitchen, and soon came back with her lunch bag. "Bagged and ready to be eaten!" Asu smiled.

Ayano looked at taro who had a twin on each of his sides. Muja and Mida glared at each other. Well... Mida glarred at Muja, but that's it.

Ayano walked over to them. "Okay be good girls for daddy when we're gone. Okay?" Ayano asked the twins. They both nodded.

"Yes mommy." Muja smiled.

Mida nodded not really caring. Taro was her favorite out of her parents.

"Okay bye girls." She kissed both the top of their head, and kissed Taro's cheek.

---------

"Osana be a good girl for your teacher okay?" Osana nodded as she gave her mother a kiss on the cheek. She started walking to the school.

Soon a little boy with red hair, and red like eyes walked up to her. "Hey I'm Isas!" He greeted Osana.

"I-" Before she said anything she looked at her mother. Ayano nodded, and Osana looked back at the boy. A frown formed on her lips. "Whatever Baka!" She whisper shouted so her mother wouldn't hear.

"What does that mean?" He asked as the made their way into the school.

Ayano drove to the quadruplets preschool. She gets out after she parks, and walk the four into the building. "Now Amai don't bother Kizana the whole time, Kizana don't tell the other kids you're better than them, Asu don't challenge every kid to a race, and Oka..."

Ayano looked at the little girl who was dressed in a spider web print dress. The girl looked at the ground. Ayano lets out a small sigh. "Just be yourself." She told her daughter, and Oka nodded.

They walked in, said their goodbyes, and she gave them all a kiss on the cheek.

She started driving home. When she got there she saw Taro reading to the twins. The triplets were still asleep. Well two of them are... "Taro?"

"Yes dear?" He asked Ayano.

"Where's Hanako?" Ayano looked at him. He was holding Hanako. "Never mind."

----------

"Okay kids today we are learning about the food chain. Can anyone tell me what that is?" Osana's teacher asked.

Osana raised her hand. "Isn't it like one animal can eat one thing, but there is something bigger to eat that one?"

"Yes close." Her teacher replied. "Humans are at the top of the food chain because no one eats us."

"Titans." Isas smiled the teacher stayed silent. "Ghouls." He said next. "Cannibals."

"What?!" The teacher asked.

"What?" The little boy repeated.

"Stupid baka!" Osana yelled at him.

"Osana! That's a bad word." The teacher stated. "Apologize to Isas."

"Hmph." Osana crossed her arms. "Sorry Isas." Osana told him.

"Thanks." He smiled with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Baka...." Osana added.

"That's the fifth time this week Osana I'm calling your mother." The teacher crossed her arms, and Osana went pale. The teacher grabbed the classroom phone, and started dialing Ayano's number. "Yes Mrs. Yamada I need you to come down here for a parent teacher meeting."

The teacher stepped out of the room, and into the hall.

Isas looked at Osana. He smiled a little, and his glasses almost fell off of his nose. A boy tapped on Isas shoulder. He turned to see a boy named, Ashton.

"Hey Isas!" Ashton waved. "I wanted to invite you to my birthday party this Friday." Ashton had a huge smile on his small face.

"Oh! Uh well." Isas glanced at Osana. Osana was his best friend... Well at least that's what he thought. "Is Osana invited?"

"Yes." Ashton's smiled faded at Osana's name.

Isas instantly smiled. "Okay!"

Ashton slowly smiled, gave Isas his invite, and went back to his seat.

Later after school ended Ayano walked into Osana's class room. She tried sitting in a small seat. "So what is the problem with my daughter?"

The teacher let's out a small sigh. "You see um well your daughter said a bad word today during class."

"Oh? What word?" Ayano asked.

"Um." The teacher cleared her throat. "Baka."

"Oh I'm sorry." Ayano said emotionless. "I'll have a talk with her." Ayano stood up to leave when someone walked in.

The lady had short red hair, red eyes, and red glasses. "Oh hello Ayano." The lady spoke. Next to her was Isas holding her hand.

Ayano instantly knew who this was from hearing her voice. "Info-chan?" The lady nodded. "Wow now I can say i have seen your face."

Osana walked over to her mother. Info looked at her. "Isas is this the little girl you told me so much about?" Info smirked as she looked at her son.

Isas started blushing. He started nodded trying not to look at Osana. "Miss we need to discus your sons behavior during class." The teacher told Info-chan.

"What did he do?" Info asked the teacher.

"Well today when we were talking about the food chain I mentioned that no one can eat humans. We are the top of the food chain." The teacher explained.

"Yes?" Info egged her on to say more.

"Your son mentioned cannibals." The teacher grimaced.

Info looked down at her son. "Well it's true." Isas shrugged.

what do you want to see?

Info-chan acting like an aunt to the kids?

Budo babysitting?

The kids asking for a pet/getting a pet?

Whaaaaaaaat?