1

After Osana was born Ayano and Taro ended up in the hospital three more times.

After Osana there were the quadruplets Amai, Kizana, Oka, and Asu. Then there was the twins Muja and Mida. Now they just had the triplets Osoro, Hanako, and Megami.

"I want to hold one!" Osana yelled. A half smile was on her face as she looked at her little sisters.

Taro put a baby Osoro in her lap. "Be careful Osana." Her father warned her.

"Okay Papa!" She looked at her baby sister as Osoro pulled her hair a little. "Ow that hurt baka!"

"Daddy? What does bak-" Amai got cut off by her mother.

"Amai don't repeat that." Ayano said calmly. "Osana where did you hear that from?" She asked the four year old.

"From aunty Info." The little girl stated bluntly, and Ayano sighed. She looked at her other daughters. Amai was eating a snack, Kizana was watching The Muppet Show on Taro's phone, Oka was sitting in the corner by herself watching everyone, Asu was swinging her feet back and forth in her chair, and Muja was asleep along with Mida.

Ayano was holding the other two of the triplets. Taro picked Osoro back up from Osana. Ayano wasn't really planing on having this big of a family, but since her senpai wanted a big family she was okay with it. She loved her kids. She loved senpai.

Ayano smiled until she heard Amai ask a question. "But really that does baka mean?"

"It's a no no word." Ayano told her.

"Ooooooh! Okay!" The three year old girl smiled. "No no is bad right?"

"Right." Taro told her.

"Then Osana shouldn't be saying it!" Amai smiled.

"That's correct." Ayano told Amai. She looked at Osana. "When we get back home you get a time out."

"Aw." Osana looked down. Amai walked up to Osana and gave her a hug.

"We can be in time out together!" Amai stated happily.

"But you didn't do anything!" The four year old crossed her arms.

"True..." Amai trailed off. "Mommy?"

"Yes dear?" Ayano asked her.

"Can I be in a time out too?" Her mother nodded. Ayano remembered earlier that week she tried using the stove. She still needed to be punished for almost setting the house on fire.

"I see them everywhere..." Oka started whispering. She looked down at the books in her hands. The book was upside down. "Everywhere." She repeats.

Taro looked at Oka a little scared. Out if all his kids she was the creepy one.

Kizana looked up from Taro's phone, and looked at Muja and Mida. "Hmph." She frowned.

"What is it dear?" Taro asked her.

"They look like muppets." She grumbled.

"Uh." Ayano and Taro didn't know how to reply to that.

Next chapter will be longer!!!

Plus what do you want to see?

Info-chan acting like an aunt to the kids?

Budo babysitting?

The kids asking for a pet/getting a pet?

Whaaaaaaaat?