Chapter 19: Being Hit On By My Own Wolf Pup And Taking Care Of Ein

-Luna's POV-

I was heading downstairs to see Eclipse putting  the baby In the second crib we had downstairs "Damn he's a really good older brother to her" I thought to myself

Luna: "Eclipse"

Eclipse: "Yes Gorgeous~"

Luna: *blushes* "F-First off stop c-calling me flirty n-nicknames that's Ein's job p-plus I thought you s-saw me as a mother"

Eclipse: "I did when I was a pup...But Now I Know Your Not My Mother I'm Just Your Pet Wolf Basically That Took On A Werewolf Form So I Can Flirt With You If I Want Beautiful~"

Luna: "St-Stop I only love Ein"

Eclipse: "Oh I Know You Do"

Luna: "St-Stop what made you so f-flirty"

Eclipse: *walks closer to her* "When I Got Older Thats What Made Me Flirty Gorgeous~"

Luna: "St-Stop you're r-reminding me of E-Ein r-right now"

Eclipse: "Mmm...Good~"

Luna: "P-Please stop h-he's gonna h-hurt you i-if he finds out y-you're flirting with m-me"

Eclipse: "So What He Can't Hurt Me"

Luna: .....

Eclipse then pins Luna to the wall smirking

Luna: "Oh Irene when did you get so hot"

Eclipse: "I May Have Learned A Thing Or Two From Ein Growing Up So I Know You're Weakness To Giving In Beautiful~" *goes in to kiss her*

Luna: *starts to give in about to kiss him and realizes slapping Eclipse across the face really hard leaving a red hand print on his cheek* "I. SAID. NO"

Eclipse: "Ow! Fuck! That hurt"

Luna: "Good you deserved it"

Eclipse: "Tch...You bitch"

Luna: "You're the one who tried flirting with me when I'm already taken"

Eclipse: "Tch"

Luna: "I WON'T GIVE IN TO YOU!" *blushes and says under breath* "even though your a really fucking hot fuck boy"

Eclipse: *smirks and pins her again* "What Was That Gorgeous~"

Luna: "N-Nothing"

Eclipse: "Mmm...So You Do Like Me"

Luna: "You grew up developing a fuck boy type of personality so of course I like you....I'm A Sucker For The Bad Boys Just Look Who My Fiancé Is"

Eclipse: "Heh...That Is True Gorgeous~"

Luna: "oh my Irene you've definitely took after Ein"

Eclipse: "Heh heh...I Know I Have" "But Not Quite I Don't Care For Potions Or Emeralds And I'm Not A Villain Like He Is I'm Just A Bad Boy A Fuck Boy At That"

Luna: "Damn Why Are You So Fucking Hot Hot!"

Eclipse: "Heh Heh" *lowly growls in a sexual way as he starts gently nibbling her ears*

Luna: *thinks to self* "Ugh...this will be hard I now live in a house with 2 fucking dominants and I'm a submissive so I'm gonna need to start defending myself" "I can't believe Eclipse likes me like this"