Chapter 11: A Visit From A Friend

-Luna's POV-

It's been a few months since Ein got me pregnant 9 months exactly I could tell this pup in me was about to burst any day now I was really pregnant and the movement kept getting stronger including the kicks

Luna: "Babe you might wanna keep your phone on you at all times now when you go out"

Ein: "Why"

Luna: "You know as well as I...Agh...*places hands over her stomach*

Ein: *rushes over to her* "You ok Princess~"

Luna: "Yeah just another sharp kick is all"

Ein: "ok"

Luna: "As I was saying...*feels another kick but not as strong*....You know as well as I do that I could burst any day now"

Ein: "Yeah"

Luna: "That's why you should...ack...keep your phone on you in case you know My...."

Ein: "Say no more in case your water breaks and I'm not in the house with you right"

Luna: "Mmhm"

Ein: "I get that"

Luna: "Thank You baby"

Ein: "No problem Darling~" *smiles and places a hand on her stomach and kisses her*

Luna: *places her hand on top of his and returns the kiss as the baby kicks real hard* "Mmph...that one was real painful"

Ein: "Heh I could tell that time I even felt that through your stomach it was strong really strong"

Luna: "Yeah I told you the baby's kicks are getting harder"

Ein: "Yeah really hard she wants out"

Luna: "I know she does but it's not time"

Ein: "I know"

Luna: "heh...I can tell just by how strong and sharp her kicks are she's gonna be strong just like her father" *smiles and kisses his cheek*

Ein: *blushes* "Awww Lulu stop it"

Luna: "But it's true"

Ein: "Heh"

I then feel another really sharp kick this one hurting so bad it made me bend over holding my stomach with both hands

Luna: "OW....FUCK"

Ein: "Lulu!" *helps her up making her lean against his chest as a support so she doesn't fall*

Luna: "I'm...agh...Fine"

Ein: "you sure Darling~"

Luna: "Yeah just a really really hard kick" "I'm definitely gonna burst in a couple days maybe even tomorrow"

Ein: *helps her to the bed* "Ok but really just rest for now I'll take care of things today and the next couple of days or even weeks while you're waiting to burst just holler or shoot me a text if you need me" *kisses her head about to leave*

Luna: *whimpers*

Ein: "Darling~ are you alright"

Luna: *tears up a bit* "don't leave"

Ein: "But I have to just because I don't work for Michael as much anymore because he's basically gone since aph pretty much destroyed him doesn't mean I'm not his runner still. I still make potions for him" "I also have to alpha and run the wolf pack on my own while your pregnant"