Chapter 10: Luna's Big Annocement & Taking Care Of Her Sick Wolf

(A/N: I just wanted to give a little shout out for the art above since I know who did the sick Ein Art It was some one on discord from the Christopher Escalante Official Discord Sever so with that being said I give a shout out to @Mkate. 79✨🌿for all her amazing Ein art she does for the server I always look forward to seeing it)

-Time skip to a few weeks later-

-Luna's POV-

I woke up this morning rather early before Ein even woke up but honestly I'm not surprised I did since I knew Ein was sick. I would have still been asleep but the reason I woke up so early is because I strangely enough had a horrible stomachache which I rarely ever get except when I either eat chocolate by accident or have the stomach flu which doesn't happen often. My stomach was really bothering me that's when it happened I felt it and rushed to the bathroom throwing up. I started to wonder why because I knew I wasn't sick and I also knew I didn't eat chocolate.

That's when I remembered what happened a few weeks ago and that night where Ein had accidentally released inside of me that's when I realized and thought "Did he actually make me pregnant on the first go? No way that can't be or could it I mean I have horrible morning sickness and I never get a stomachache" I was to curious on why I was feeling like this so I take a pregnancy test and what I saw shocked me but made me so happy after seeing the results which were 2 lines so revealing I was positive. I then think to myself "Oh My Irene, Oh My Irene, Oh My Irene I am pregnant and with Ein's baby" I then burst into tears of joy which was short lived because I then realized "Since I'm pregnant then....ugh these up coming 9 months will be miserable while this bun in the oven grows and it's gonna suck so bad. This whole being pregnant thing is not going to be fun"

As I was thinking this I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ein shift in bed and whimper as he got up
*sighs* "The poor thing I wish I could do something he's been so sick these past few weeks and he never gets sick but he got hit with it incredibly hard. I feel like he got hit with it so hard that it's more then just a cold from being in the snow for to long without winter gear I think he actually some how caught the flu" I thought to myself.
My mind then resorted to thinking about Ein instead of me now. His health was more important to me then mine at the moment. I was really curious on how he was feeling I wonder if he felt better or got worse.

That's when I hear him come into the bathroom I probably woke him up by accident because when I turned to face him it looked like he had just woken up his hair was a mess, he looked extremely exhausted, and he was still shirtless wearing only his sweatpants letting his bare strongly muscular and very ripped chest being exposed. I would have normally been blushing but ever since he proposed to me and he's been sleeping in sweatpants or even just his boxers "Damn why the frick is my mate so dang hot even with being sick...agh" I thought to myself while blushing only the slightest bit though not enough to be noticeable

He then spoke to me and when he spoke I could instantly tell his cold had not gotten better in fact it sounded way worse his voice was now entirely gone it sounded so rough and scratchy that it honestly sounded like it hurt for him to talk.

Ein: *slightly leans against the door frame* "Darling~ I may be sick but that doesn't stop me from worrying about you. So are you alright Angel~?"

Luna: "Yeah I'm more then alright I'm perfectly fine Ein" *smiles sweetly at her wolf~ and soon to be a father* "Hey did I wake you by the way because if I did I'm so sorry baby"

Ein: "No Angel~ you didn't wake me" "I woke up on my own because my cold really started to bother me to the point that I couldn't sleep anymore and got up" "That's when I heard you which made me worried so I came to check on you"

Falling For My Best Friend: 💙Ein x Luna💜(Book 2) (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara