Chapter 4: Long Time No Talk

Chapter 4: Long time no talk.
It's been three days exact since I came back from water park. No messages from Chase. I know I should message him. But, I couldn't.

It was 1 in the morning and I was watching Big Bang Theory. It summer break! What do you expect me to do?

The episode got over and it was 1:30 am. I was sleepy so I had to log out my facebook account. A photo caught my eye and then I scrolled on and on. Suddenly a message popped. I quickly opened it and my heart stopped. It was from Chase.

Chase: Hey.

Me: Heyy!

Chase: Where have you been these days?

Me: I can ask you the same question. ;)

Chase: Haha. I was in the water park amazing experience.

Me: Went to leap of faith?

Chase: yess! It was such an awesome experience. :) What are you doing?

Me: Was watching Big Bang Theory.

Chase: At this hour? :'D

Me: Yes I was. I was just going to sleep though.

Chase: Yeah, me too. :')

Me: Goodnight then. :)

Chase: Goodnight. :* Sweet dreams.

2 and a half months later...

It's been two and a half months since me and Chase have been talking through chats. We know each other more than anyone else do. He even asked me out, through our chats. Weird? I know. We have never seen each other. Talked to each other through phone calls. His voice. So smooth and deep. His laugh is so pretty that I swooned over it through the call. I can be weird. Really weird.

If you ask me why did we not meet? He went for a vacation for most of the days and when he came back I went for a family vacation. Destiny didn't want us to meet. Maybe it was not the right time too.

Today was the last day of our summer vacation. Tomorrow onwards we will be going to school. Our typical daily routine.

***
Today is the day. Today I am actually going to see as the real Chase. Not as my dream Chase. But the real Chase. Is it going to be awkward? Oh my god, butterflies and Dragons are fluttering inside my stomach.

Is he going to talk to me? Is he going to like the real me?

What if he doesn't like me?
These 'what if' questions are making me feel anxious.

After my bath I decided to wear my new crop top and a pair of high waisted shorts. I wanted him to see the real me. All those talks all those memories.

*Flashback of one of our messages*
Chase: Ally...

Me: yeah?

Read.

Chase: Can we talk?

Oh shit the 'talk' always makes me nervous and all.

Me: Yeah, what about?

Chase: I think I have started to like you.

Me: Chase, don't you think it's too early to decide? I mean we have talked day and night. But we haven't met each other. You know what I mean?

Chase: Yeah, but we know each other so well now. You know almost whole of my life.

Me: Yes.. I feel attached to you too, but we gotta meet before we reveal our feelings.