Chapter 7: I meet him again.

No matter what I say or do. But I know I don't like Toby. It was alway to get over Chase. Toby was always like a big brother. But the love and affection I saw in his eyes was too much to be dismissed. He is an amazing human. I guess, I just took the easy way and escaped with flow of water. To me Chase Waters is dead.

I quickly went online and saw a message from Toby. Saying,

Good night beautiful.

I quickly replied to him saying the same.

I will never want him to be hurt. He makes me happy and that's what I want him to be, happy.

I soon had a notification saying,

Toby said that he is in a relationship with you.

Soon, I changed it too.

I slept that night dreaming about the good change that happened to my life today.

As usual Toby and Aria came to my house to pick me up. I sat besides Toby and we left early for the school.

"I am so happy, you are together!" Aria squealed.

I waited. Waited for the butterflies to arrive. But nothing happened. Even with one single text that Chase would send, made my stomach go wild with whole freaking zoo.

Sadness took over me. He is far away from Chase.

I shook the thoughts away.

"Guys! I have got a great idea!" I almost squealed because the idea made me high five myself.

"Whatt?" Both of them I asked in unison.

I smirked at them. "I won't tell!"

"Uh! Alyy You always do this. Just tell already!" Toby looked frustrated.

"Haha! Why not we go hiking to the mountains this week end? It's the last year guys! Then we will be off towards our dreams." I said.

"Yep. That actually sounds great. We will try to go ever weekend before the finals." Aria agreed with me.

"No. I can't go. I am going to Seattle this Wednesday with my parents. I have already given the leave application." Toby said.

"Mr-oh-so-goody-two-shoes. When are you coming back?" I asked him.

"Miss-Shut-up I am coming back Saturday morning" He said.

"Saturday Morning jumped out of bed, put on my best suit- Okay sorry, Yeah, Where were we? Oh Saturday. Why can't you just catch the train and come with us?" I grinned.

"I can actually. Okay then I will book the train tickets for three of us." Toby said.

"Make it four." Aria spoke.

"Why so?" I asked.

"I am not going to be in middle of two love doves. Caleb is also coming."

Toby and I grinned at each other and agreed.

***
Friday Night

Me and Aria were packing clothes for the trip. We were literally bulking everything in out wardrobe just for two days.

Toby left on Wednesday as he said. He will reach there an hour later than us.

Are you a frame?

I got a message from Toby.

Um..No. Why? -A

Because I want to pin you to the wall. -T

Haha very funny. I have to pack don't distract. -A

Are you McDonalds? -T

Toby..I am certainly lovin' this flirty texts but I am busy! Bye. -A

Damn! You got me. Miss you beautiful. Meet you soon good night. x -T

Miss you too baby. Good Nighty -A

The very next Me, Aria and Caleb left. Because of our quick plans. I got a separate seat from both of them. So I had to sit alone for almost 5 hours. Okay. I have my book. I can definitely survive.

We reached the train five minutes before.

By the time we settled the train started. I quickly messaged Toby that we had left.

I sat on my seat and kept my jacket on the seat besides me. So that no one would sit besides me.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. I opened it, expecting from Toby.

My heart literally leaped out.

It was from Chase. Why would he message me now? What was it? Was I mad if my hands were shivering from the shock? No matter how much I hated him but a part of me still had a soft spot for him.

I opened it.

I am really sorry for what I did to you. I was being conceited jerk. I am really sorry. I miss you and I mean it.

Ah! What the hell? What am I supposed to do. A stupid part of our body called heart told me to message him and say 'it's okay'. While a strong part known as brain scolded me not to reply him.

What am I supposed to do?

So, I heard the stupid part and messaged him.

It's okay. I can't exactly forgive you though. You have hurt me a lot. -A

What if I make it up to beautiful?-C

You can't. You are not here in America.-A

I can. Actually. -C

How?-A

I started to grin because it felt like old times.

Because I can see that grin of yours. -T

What? You are not in America.-A

"Who said?" A voice said behind me. Which my heart to stop beating.

-----