Chapter 2: The Adrenal Rush

"He sent a friend request to me, like OH MY GOD!" I screamed to Aria, "His Profile Picture is so good!"

"Okay, Okay, calm down! He has just sent you a friend request. Not a proposal, so just calm down! "She said patiently.

"I know. I love you!" I said.

"Where did that come from?" She said confused.

"I just do, Kay, Bye! Going to pack for the water park. Toby is picking us at five. So we have three hours left." I said hurriedly.

"I know, bye!"

After her phone call, I went to stuff my bag.

3 hours finished in a blur. My front doorbell rang and I opened and saw Toby standing at the door way with a perfect smile.

"Toby! You are 5 minutes early! Now wait for me." I said and ran upstairs to do my half done make up.

"I am ready!" I shouted.

"Finally! "He huffed.

I hurriedly went to the kitchen and picked out sticky note and wrote-

Mom,
I am leaving with Toby and Aria. I'll be back after 3 days.
P.s. I'll miss you. :*
K, bye.
I love you.

And left it on the fridge. I turned around and saw Toby staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You done?" He asked.

"Yeah..",I said," let's go!"

We entwined our hands and went to his car. He opened the my door and made sit and then settled in his own seat.
"Thank you!" I said. He just smiled. "You are the cutest of all!"

"I know!" He said.

We just chatted all the way towards Aria's house. I also told him about Chase. But he didn't want hear about it. So, I dropped the topic. Soon, we reached Aria's house. She was already waiting for us in her front lawn.

"Hey" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Jeez, Stop yelling Aly. My ear might bleed out!" He snapped.

"K." I said and put on my ray bands and started helping Aria to keep her luggage. What she had put in those bags was more than enough for a three day trip.

I asked Aria to sit in front seat. She asked me what had happened. I just replied it by a smirk.

I waited against the front seat door. When Toby came and opened it for me. I just went past him and opened the backseat door and sat inside.
Soon, Aria also came and sat in the front seat.

I laid full stretched on the backseat while reading one of my favorite book-'Percy Jackson'. I was very much engrossed in the world of Greek gods. When I looked up in the rear view and saw Toby staring at me. He gave me a questioning look. Almost likely to say, 'what?' When I just shrugged.

He abruptly said, "Look I am sorry for snapping at you. I didn't mean to."

"Okay whatever" Still staring at my book.

"I am sorry, Aly. You just act so childish sometimes!" He said.

"You live only once, I can do whatever I want. Okay?" I said abruptly.

"Okay." He said slyly. I suddenly stood up hugged from behind. Well, The seat as well and kissed his cheek. I turned to Aria gave her a wink and started tickling Toby.

"Jeez, Aly! Stop! Enough! We might have an accident." He yelled.

I stopped and sat back and fell into couple of giggles with Aria. "Oops, I am sorry!" I said, still laughing.

The rest of our journey to the waterpark was filled with fun and loads of laughter.

After around 2 hours.

"Aly wake up!" A voice said." Aly. Alyson. Wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes. Finding myself in an unknown room. "Where am I?"I said and looked towards Toby.

"We are in the resort room. You slept in the car. "Toby replied.

"You carried me?" I asked him.

"Apparently yes." He said, with amusement in his eyes.

"Awe thanks!" I said hugging him. "Where is Aria?"

"Filling up details for checking in." He smiled. "Now wake up and change we are going to water park!"

"Now?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, you lazy ass. Up!" He pulled the sheets off me.

"Argh! Don't be so rude, Toby!" I said snapping at him and stomped to my bathroom with my essentials.

I just washed my face to remove the make up; I had put on in the morning. Which was smudged and put on my waterproof makeup. Which apparently glowed my face a little. I wore my bath suit and my ray bands. I had put my hair into a messy topknot.

I opened my bathroom door, seeing Aria in her bath suit and Toby was nowhere to be seen. "Where is Toby?" I asked her, wearing my sandals.

"I kicked him outside to get myself changed, you were taking to long to get ready." She said, while we both marched down the alley to lead up in a beautiful yet crowded waterpark.

There were various kinds of slides. Somewhere it was dangerous and somewhere it was for the nursery. I would prefer the nursery one though.

I am scared of heights yet I am waiting for my turn to arrive for the world's highest slide.

The leap of faith.

Before my turn it was Toby who was grinning widely. His turn came and he positioned himself, winked at me and left. My heart rate quickened when I heard his scream and saw his picture in a small monitor. The person who led us to the slide was laughing seeing my expression. He mimicked Toby. Which made me more nervous.

I position myself and took a deep breath. I had a choice either I can use the staircase and go downstairs or I can be down in 5 seconds. I decided to go for the second option and had let myself go. As the curator pushed me, the time stopped. I could see the whole country in slow motion. I could hear my heart beat in my ears. There was a spike of adrenal rush in my spine. I was literally flying with nothing beneath my foot, nor above and was inches away from the slide. I gasped when I touched the smooth base of the slide. Covered with sharks around the tube glass and finally into a pool of water.

I was welcomed by a grinning Toby who was waiting for me. I was shaking. I was trembling. I hugged Toby, felling his warmth.

Here I give you my new chapter.
xx