Chapter 1: Introducing My Crush

"What's happening on this Planet? Can't I date him?" I whispered-screamed, in my best friend's ear.

"Probably because he doesn't know that you exist" Aria said with a 'duh' tone.

Right now I was staring at my crush-Chase Waters the star of football.
He is perfect. A perfect six pack. Charming bright teeth, and what not?
I have been having a huge crush on Chase since freshman year. Apart from him, I have two best friends, Toby and Aria. They are like my soul mates. Aria is already hooked up with Caleb, best friends with Chase.

And no, we have not talked once. Not even once. I have a bet with Aria, if I talked to Chase for once before the high school being over, she will give me whatever I wished. If not, it will be visa-versa.

"Stop staring him, you dumbass, he will probably find you staring at him."
Aria warned me.

"Well, duh, I want him to notice me." I said.

"Not in a creepy way." She warned.

"Aly, you should eat your food though. Wouldn't want the bugs to eat it." Toby said to me. Toby and I am Best Friends since we were in our diapers. His family and my family are really close friends.

"Iam.' I trailed in the end. No matter what I go through these two always stick together with me.

'Ring...Ring'
the bell rang, indicating the break was over. My time period for staring Chase was over.

Today was the last day of the school. I mean from tomorrow onwards, the summer break will start.

Toby is in my neighbor so, we hang out much more than I hang out with Aria. But sometimes Aria comes over at my place, for night stay. Her mother is Fashion Designer; therefore, she roams around the world a lot. At that particular time period, Aria comes over at my place and that happens a lot.

The day went by in a blur and it was a good-bye time to the school. I mean I wouldn't be able to see my school for what? Three months. I will miss my school. I am not a nerd, if you guess. I have many friends. Still, unnoticed by Chase and it sucks.

I was in my way back to my house with Toby. I don't have a car but he has.

"Want to go to Water Park tomorrow?" Toby asked, "Me and My parents had plans, but they dropped the idea because of loads of work. I still have two tickets extra"

"Toby, you are awesome! What can be better than that to start our vacation?" I said hugging him. Which caused the car to move vigorously.

"Stop!" He said, "We might have an accident!"

I stopped. We both fell into a bunch of laughter. We reached my house soon and I waved at Toby who was now heading towards his house. I entered my house.

"Hi mom, I am back!" I shouted.

"Hi honey, how was your school today?" She asked with a bright smile.

"Very well mom, we had a surprise test." I said.

"And?" She asked.

"I was really surprised" I spoke immediately. "Haha, just kidding. I knew all the answers and I did really well"

"No being sarcastic in my house kiddo, anyways I made meat balls and rice today." She said serving it in front of me. It smelled delicious. My mom was a very close friend of mine. She knew everything about me. Even about my pathetic crush on Chase and she is a very good chef as well. She is a doctor. So, she always takes care of my health and makes me eat homemade food.

"Thanks mom!" I said," I am going to change and then eat."

"Okay baby, I am going to hospital there is an emergency." She said.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"Can I go to Water Park with Toby and Aria tomorrow?" I asked eagerly waiting for her reply.

"Is it something to ask for?" She laughed and said. "Sure you can, now bye. I am getting late."

She closed the door and went.

I went upstairs to change. I took out a casual tank top with my pajama shorts. Then, I went downstairs to get my food.

When my food was perfectly warm. I placed it in a dish and went upstairs to my room. I took out my laptop and turned it on. I played the all-new episode of Pretty Little Liars. (A/N: It is a very famous serial)

Side by side I turned on my Facebook. Surfing through my news feeds. There was a friend request. I opened it and saw a friend request of Chase Waters. Freaking-Chase-Waters had sent a friend request to ME! That is Chase Waters wants to be friends with Alyson Jones. Doesn't it sounds so perfect?

I immediately accepted his request.

Hope you enjoy it.
Comment. Vote.
xx