𝑫𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

WARNING!

Sexual themes

Chapter 21

❝Detention❞

"Hey Y/N, you ready to go home?" Oikawa asked as he waited for you at the door of your class.

"I wish I could but I got detention for hitting the bitch that kissed you," you replied with a sheepish smile.

Oikawa sighed, either in disappointment or anger, you did not know. He then replied,

"You're no fun Y/N," Oikawa replied with a pout on his face.

"Sorry again," you replied with a shrug of your shoulders.

"Wait, I have an idea," Oikawa stated.

That was all that Oikawa said as he left the room, leaving you alone. Soon enough, you were the only person left in the class, you must be the only person who has detention. The teacher then walked in, but you knew that this teacher tended to sleep a lot.

Today was your lucky day.

You waited for the teacher to go to sleep, and that's when you got a message on your phone.

HANDSOME

Leave the classroom when the teacher falls asleep.

Trust me.

Was all that the message had said. You decided to trust your boyfriend and sneaked out of the room. Thankfully, the teacher did not wake up, and you saw that Oikawa was waiting at a corner for you.

"Come on, I want to talk," he said as grabbed your hand and dragged you to an empty classroom.

You hesitantly nodded, and then said,

"Sure," you replied.

You came into the room and closed the door behind you, not wanting to show your hesitance to leave detention all of a sudden.

"I want to thank my beautiful girlfriend for defending me," Oikawa said with a teasing smile on his face.

Oikawa moved closer to you and pushed you against the door, and you replied,

"It's not a problem at all," you replied.

"Really, I think you deserve a reward for that," Oikawa replied with a smirk on his face, and a tilt of his head.

That was when you felt his hand on your thigh, moving closer to your center, but he stopped his hand before it did. You were already starting to squirm a bit, wanting him to do what he clearly showed he wanted to do. Though, there was a blush on your face from his actions.

"Oikawa, we can't," you protested breathlessly.

"Oh no beautiful, you're gonna take this reward," Oikawa stated and you had again released a breathless sigh from your end.

He leaned down and kissed you, the kiss was much more passionate than the ones before. You moved backward, and he pushed you against the door, trapping you between him and the door.

He moved his hands behind your thighs, pulled away from the kiss, and whispered while breathing heavily,

"Jump," and then continued to kiss you.

You jumped and he caught you, your arms around his neck and his gripping your thighs. You continued to kiss as he moved to his room, and he then pulled away to kiss your neck. Oikawa moved his other hand to your center, moving your panties away to be able to get access to your core. You moaned lightly, and he hadn't even touched you yet.

"Handsome," you moaned lightly as you slightly tilted back.

Then, in an instant he pulled away from your core, making you whimper. He then stood, and moved both of you to the teacher's table in the front of the room.

"Oikawa, someone might catch us," you stated as you laid on the table, ready for Oikawa to take you.

"We'll give them a hell of a show then beautiful," Oikawa replied, the smirk still on his face.

"And I'm going to make that fantasy a reality now," Oikawa replied as he pushed you against the table.

He then ripped your shirt, causing you to protest until he started to kiss your neck. You went to unbutton his shirt, and he pulled away to pull it off of him. The both of you rushed to pull your clothes off, and soon enough the both of you were naked.

"Do you want this?" Oikawa asked as he kissed down your body, not giving in to what he wanted until you agreed..

You were lost in the pleasure that he gave you that you replied with,

"Mmm," you moaned.

"I need words," he replied with a smile on his face.

"Yes!" you exclaimed with a moan.

Oikawa then rubbed his tip against your opening. You closed your eyes, and gripped the sides of the table, preparing yourself for him to go inside of you. He goes into your body slowly, making you curse softly.

"Please-" you were about to finish what you were going to say, but he then started to rock against your body in slow motions.

"Daddy!" you exclaimed.

Oikawa's eyes dilated, like they usually do. Letting you know that he liked what you addressed him as. His pace was just a little bit faster than before, but not enough for you.

"Faster," you moaned out.

Oikawa complied to your wishes, going faster than before.

"God, you're perfect," Oikawa stated.

His pace then went as fast as he could go. You let out loud moans and cries, not caring who heard you, even though the office was empty. Oikawa let out grunts as he continued,

"I'm going to cum," you moaned out.

You squeezed him, clenching your eyes shut. You moaned louder than before, and Oikawa kept going, until he reached his climax.

You were breathing heavily, your eyes lidded from the pleasure that you felt.

"That was amazing," you sighed as you leaned to lay on the table.

"Beautiful, you really are my girl," he replied with a slight smirk.