𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒙

WARNING!

WARNING!

Sexual themes

Chapter 9

❝Closet Sex❞

It was the end of the day now, after practice, and for some reason, you were more nervous than before. The text that Oikawa had to send made it seem like the both of you were going to have sex again, and you did not know if you were ready for that.

You walked in the direction of the janitor's closet and saw that Oikawa was waiting for you.

"Hey," you said meekly.

Any and all confidence that you felt around Oikawa was gone the minute you saw that he was here.

"Hi, beautiful," he replied with a smirk on his face.

He then leaned down while putting a hand on your cheek and kissed you. It started off slow, and then it became frantic. Oikawa opened the door of the closet and made his way inside. 

He pulled your body closer to his and moved against the wall of the closet. Thankfully, there was a table in the closet, and you moved your body to sit on the table. 

You pulled away from Oikawa's lips to kiss his neck as he was moving to unbutton your shirt. Your thighs around his hips tightened as he took your shirt off and gripped your thighs.

"What if someone catches us?" you asked breathlessly.

Oikawa looked at you with a smirk on his face, and leaned closer to your body, to your neck, and said each phrase with a kiss on your neck.

"They won't, and if they do, we'll give them a hell of a show," he replied as he continued to kiss your neck.

You had moaned quite loudly, and Oikawa moved one of his hands to cover your mouth. He started to kiss down your chest, leaving hickeys wherever he could, and you started to leave scratches across his back. 

Oikawa moved his hands from your thighs to your panties, and he slipped them down to your ankles, you moving your legs to help take them off. Oikawa then moved his head down close to your clit. 

Your breathing was heavier than before, but that pushed him even further.

"Come on, beautiful, you gotta keep those noises down for daddy," he stated.

That was was Oikawa's tongue was close to your center, and you bit your lip to keep your moans down. He then continued, moving his tongue in circling motions. You moaned loudly at that point, and then he stopped. 

You looked down and saw that he had moved away from your clit.

"What are you doing? Why did you stop?" you said as you huffed in annoyance.

"Beautiful, I told you, you gotta keep those noises down," he said.

"If this happens again, I'm going to leave you here and walk away," he added on.

Oikawa then moved back to your clit, moving his tongue in circling motions once again. You knew you were going to moan, so you moved one of your hands to cover your mouth before he could stop.

"Good girl," he said.

With the hand that was not covering your mouth, you gripped onto his hair, feeling how soft it is. 

He moved his tongue faster than before, adding his fingers as well. 

Your body was shaking from the pleasure that you were feeling. Somehow, that motivated Oikawa to go faster, and soon enough, you reached your climax.

"This pussy is mine," Oikawa said with a smirk on his face.

Oikawa moved up your body and gripped your thighs again, giving you a soft kiss. You could taste your juices on his lips, and that made the kiss even hotter.

Oikawa took his pants off. You moved to grab his tip and move it closer to your center, telling Oikawa what you wanted. You closed your eyes and gripped the side of the table, preparing yourself for him to go inside of you. 

He goes his tip in, making you moan lightly.  

"Daddy," you moaned.

"Fuck me as like hate me, daddy," you stated as you pulled him into a kiss.

Your teeth were almost hitting each other with the kiss, but you didn't care. The two of you moved your bodies in sync, and Oikawa kept moving faster. He moved his head to your neck and sucked and bit in multiple places, creating multiple hickeys.

"I'm going to cum," you moaned out.

You squeezed him, clenching your eyes shut. You moaned louder than before, and Oikawa kept going until he reached his climax.

After a few strokes, he pulled out and released on the edge of the table. 

The both of you were silent for a moment. Oikawa's body was against yours, the wall on the other side. Oikawa grabbed onto your waist, slowly lifting you off the table, and you stood on shaky legs.

You took a couple of deep breaths and laughed lightly.

Oikawa laughed as well and moved his hand to hold your neck and rub his hickeys. He looked almost proud of his work. You leaned down to grab your clothes, and he kept a hand on your waist as he moved to pull his pants up.

As you were putting your clothes on, the janitor's closet door opened, and there was Iwaizumi. Both of you froze in shock, and Iwaizumi was also silent.

-

"So let me get this straight, you two are together then?" Iwaizumi asked.

"No," you answered, but at the same time, Oikawa said,

"Maybe," he said.

"I'm going to believe y/n because it looks like she's telling the truth," Iwaizumi said.

The rest of the conversation was basic questions about how all of this started, and at one point, Oikawa did get hit with a volleyball by Iwaizumi.