Forgotten Faces, Remembered?

Start from the beginning

My mouth goes dry. "Sparky." A shiver goes up my spine and he lets go of my wrist. "Well, good night Sparky." I stand there, watching him walk away. "N-Night." *Time Skip* I lean against the wall next to team RWBY's room, listening to Qrow talk to Yang. After a while, Qrow comes out and sighs, taking out his flask and drinking from it. He spots me and puts his flask away. We just stare at each other for a good minute before I walk into the room, shutting the door behind me. "Hey firecracker." She kinda smiles at the nickname, looking at me. Her lip quivers and her smile fades quickly. Tears prick her eyes and I sit beside her. She quickly hugs me around the waist. I say nothing as she sobs into my shirt. I run my fingers through her hair as she cries. Eventually she calms down and sits up, wiping her face. I give her a tissue and she blows her nose, throwing it on the floor next to the trash can. "Y-You believe me, r-right?" I give her a warm smile and hold her hand. "Of course I do. And don't worry, I'm looking into everything." She looks relieved but confused. "W-What are you going to do?" I let go of her hand and stand up, going to the door.

"Whatever I have to." I leave the room and make sure the door is shut. They disqualified her after what happened to Mercury Black. I pull my scroll out and call Mathew. "Hey, I need your help. I need you and some of the other guys to make a distraction. Yes, it needs to be big. I don't know, just make it big enough to have a crowd. Alright, thanks. Bye." I hang up and run down the hallway. I grab my scythe from my locker and then go towards the building that Ozpin's office is in. I see him and Glynda leave the building quickly, looking angry. I make my way inside and go up to his office. I set my scroll on his desk and type in the password. Then I search through the files of all the students that are competing in the tournament. I find Mercury's file and open it. "I knew it." I copy the file onto my scroll quickly as I hear the elevator coming up. Once it's all copied, I close the file search and quickly hide above the elevator on the ceiling. Ozpin comes in and I quickly get in the elevator, not being noticed. I leave the building and go back to the dorms, going straight to Yang. I slam the door open to their room and see all of them there, including Qrow.

"Yang wasn't lying!" They all look at me shocked and confused. I open the file on my scroll and toss it to Qrow, he catches it effortlessly. "Mercury Black's legs are metal from the knees down. You didn't break his leg." Qrow reads the file and then glances at me. "His leg was bent though." I shake my head and take my scroll back, searching through the file for a specific picture. I click on it and show it to all of them. "Yes, she bent the metal slightly but not enough to actually hurt him. I believe Yang when she said that he attacked her. That just means that someone has gotten into the database of who fights who in the tournament while someone else manipulated Yang into believing that he attacked her." They all look shocked but Qrow is angry, along with Blake. "You guys pretend as if you don't know anything that's happening, Sparky and I will take care of this." He grabs my wrist and drags me down the hallway until we get outside. I follow him towards Ozpin's building but he stops walking, turning to me. "What are you doing?" I look at him, confused. "I'm helping you. You said we'd do this together, I'm coming with you." He shakes his head.

"I need you to go to the Tournament and keep an eye on Ruby and the others. Have their back when they need you." He starts walking again but I keep following him. "No, who's going to have your back?" He groans and quickly turns around, pushing me against the wall and pinning my hands on either side of my head. "Listen Sparky, I can take care of myself. I don't need anybody to have my back." I struggle as his grip gets a little tighter. "I-I can help." He stares into my eyes deeply, trying to intimidate me. "No." He lets me go and starts walking again. I bite my lip and mentally curse myself for what I'm about to do. I quickly grab his scythe and he turns around, shocked and pissed off. "Give it back." I keep a tight hold onto his scythe. "No, I'm coming with you. And if you say you don't need me one more time, then you'll never get this back." He squints his eyes at me, thinking. He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Fine, now give it back." I give it back to him and we start walking again. *Time Skip* Nothing went right. Ozpin was upset that I got a hold of the files, the grim have gotten past the protection borders and both Pyrrha and Penny are dead.

Last I saw of Qrow was whenever I got ruby off that building after Pyrrha died. Then I handed her off to Qrow and he took her home along with Yang, who lost her right arm. Not to mention, I remember everything that happened that night I stayed out past curfew. Every detail, every moan, his lips on mine, his thrusts. At first I didn't want to believe it. I thought it was just a coincidence. There was no way that it actually happened, right? But I was very very wrong, I just couldn't believe it. But thinking back on it now; it kinda makes sense. The nickname "Sparky" should've been a big giveaway. Not to mention the way he pinned me up against the wall, just like he pinned me against the bed that night. After he took Ruby and Yang home, I made it my personal mission to never tell anybody about that night, especially Yang and Ruby. What would they think of me if they found out I slept with their uncle? They'd probably be disgusted with me. They'd never forgive me. They'd hate me and never talk to me again. Hell, I'm hating myself right now after realizing what I did. Not only did I sleep with their uncle, but I slept with a professor. He could get fired for this. I could get kicked out of Beacon for this. Ugh, I can't believe I slept with him.