Can we get a break?

Dwapar

Author POV

Note: there will be cusses children, oh who am I kidding you're still gonna read. Go ahead

    "I beg your pardon?" Steve's question was the only thing that brought Tony out of analysing all the possibilities of the god being high as a damn kite. Peter Parker with magic was next to impossible.

      Peter sucked in a deep breath. Holy Hera. What was happening? Indrdev said,"Well yes, I thought it was obvious?" Oh heck naw. Peter glared at Indrdev and said,"Look, Mr. McQueen, I've had enough of this joke. This isn't funny anymore. Stop it. You too, Power couple."

      Peter literally trembled in shock and awe of what was happening. What was wrong with the world? Throwing stones at him, raining on his parade every time. He did not want any magic. And as far as he remembered, he didn't encounter any magic things for a long time. So, how on Earth did that even make sense? Something had to be wrong.

       "Kid!" Yudi's voice mixed with running footsteps got him out of trance. He looked around, the usually on point vision blurring and black dots dancing in his vision. Peter blinked hard and tried to listen as Indrdev and Bruce argued about the magic and whatnot. Peter felt someone's arms around his shoulders and other hand on his cheek. From the rough texture but gentle touch, he knew it was Mr. Stark.

       "Kid. Kid. Focus on me Underoos. Eyes on me, kiddo." Tony's voice betrayed his thoughts and his desperation. He lightly tapped Peter's cheeks as the kid's half lidded eyes went out of focus. Oh hell no. "M'tr. Stark?" His words slurred together as he tried to speak. "Kid, I'm right here, just stay awake." Bheem came up to them and tried to support Peter's almost limp body on himself but Peter flinched violently. "Head hurts." Peter muttered.

      Tony's eyes darted around and he saw Yudi guiding some people dressed in whites and saffron coming towards them. He hadn't felt the same horror in him since the time in Berlin when he couldn't reach Rodhey. He was scared. Fûçking terrified was what he would say about himself. Not the kid, not the kid, were the only words in his head. The hero felt helpless as one of those doctor people tried supporting Peter but the spider kid wouldn't budge and even curled upon himself more.

       Pain. Pain was all Peter could feel. He finally understood what dogs with leashes felt like. He felt like someone had bound him with a rope or something and dragging his head in a different direction. He wanted to open his eyes, that he had closed at some point, and just scream. He frowned when it started lessening and he heard Govind's grave voice,"Tony, help me take him to the nearest tent." He felt another pair of arms around his middle, assuming it was Govind.

     Natasha had never seen any kid in so much pain, she would happily admit. Junior had passed out as soon as Tony and Vasudev put him on the bed, not before muttering something like,"God, no." She saw the look on Tony's face. The scared look on his face was rarer than even vibranium, she knew that.

      Yuddhisthir watched helplessly as Tony refused to leave the room to let the vaidhyas check on Peter. He could see the love and fear in his eyes even from afar. He just prayed to the gods for Peter's safety as Indrdev left them without another word except,"It's not a joke."

    Keshv and Rukmini finally convinced Tony that Peter was in good hands, Navina, the head doctor, was one of the best in the whole of Aryavart. They led him out of Peter's room but nothing in him was silent even if everything else was.

      Arjun had left the place to talk to Mayasur along with Bhrata Bheem. Nakul and Sahdev were good in medics so they weren't an option and Jyesth and Panchaali had to stay as the king and queen.

       Wanda and Clint had taken up the opportunity to clear their minds by helping the people in whatever they might need. Peter was so young, almost as old as Lila. Clint couldn't get that thought out of his mind. He was kid, he didn't need to be thrown into that world, their world. A world that never loved them and where normalcy was an alien concept. He didn't need that.

     Natasha had taken to getting everyone food that they had. She cursed under her breath at Steve and Tony as both of them promptly ignored their plates while the others at least nibbled on their food. She said,"Tony, not eating anything isn't going to heal him." "Heal him?" Tony laughed humourlessly,"We don't know what magic shit is happening with him, Keshv and Rukmini don't want to tell anything and I'm fûçking worried for the kid. I'm responsible for him here, Nat. I am. Anything happens to that kid-" he broke off his rant as the doctors came out.

     Yuddhisthir straightened up and looked at the doctors expectantly. Navina said,"Maharaj, the child is weak as of now. We checked him and as far as we can tell, physically everything is fine with him." Sahdev finally said,"I'm really sorry to say this but he passed out. Fine people don't pass out."

      Steve mumbled under his breath,"Define fine." But didn't dare to say anything aloud. He could understand the worry and urgency in the atmosphere. The doctor gave a confused look to them,"He is conscious. He hasn't passed out."

       Nakul said,"That's practically impossible, I saw with my own eyes, he just went limp as soon as he fell on the bed." Tony just motioned them all to move aside and went in the tent without another word. No one dared to stop him.

Kaliyug

Stark towers

Author POV

       Stephen's body jerked and everyone in the room tensed up, waiting for the doctor to come to his senses and say something.

      Bucky offered him a glass of water that he happily took and gulped down half of it. Sam noticed the way he looked freaked out so he prepared himself for the worst.

      After everything seemed normal and both Vision and Stephen were back to their senses, they all again sat around the dining table and stared at the pair in curiousity.

      Stephen said,"We aren't dealing with one entity. It's far, far more complex and could be more dangerous than anything anyone of us has faced beforehand." Thor and Carol raised their eyebrows, having a hard time believing that fact. Stephen stared right back and said,"I've face more deaths than you can count while being in a time loop, being killed by a celestial. Yes, this is worse."

*runs away from angry peeps*

Yes I didn't reveal the name and made you more confused but that doesn't mean you're getting any spoilers

You know, I think I'll just stop updating anything for a while, my poem book ain't getting any readers, our readers dropped. Is my work that awful?

Kidding peeps chill. I don't let these things affect me and I really don't want an angry mob behind me for leaving them in suspense.

I know this update is comparatively shorter than others but that's what was need.

My favourite moment is the one where Indradev just leaves them hanging high and dry and just says 'its not a joke'. Bitch, priorities dekh rahe ho?

What's your favourite moment?

I'll leave the guessing game up to you but peeps just refrain from asking me who is what and shite because as much as I love your guesses, I hate to deny you answers. So just drop your guesses in the comment section, if you aren't a silent spectator, that is.

Until next time, byees abeejs.