Vibes aavshak hai

Kaliyug me hi hai abhi bhi

Stark towers

Author POV (you already know this tho)

Stephen stared at the woman in as she looked at him with a questioning look and a sly smirk. He didn't say anything but nodded for her to go ahead. She said,"The oh so popular big bang theory isn't the reality. The six infinity stones, as you call us, we, are made of the Maya, the magic, the power of Lord Narayan. He created the whole world with his Maya but the essence of the power and authority of Maya, us, remained dominant in some particular particles that joined back to become the six different infinity stones. You couldn't find a more dramatic name could you?" She raised her hands in exasperation and Stephen rolled his eyes,"I don't recall being the one to name them, lady." "Ah, Maya will do, no need to call me Lady," doctor.

Stephen said with a raised eyebrow,"Bold of you to assume I respect someone who lives in an android in an illusion of Tony Stark's lab." Maya shook her head and looked around,"You see, doctor," she moved away from the desk,"Tony Stark is one brilliant mind, Sorcerer. His mind is astounding to say the least." "There are many other geniuses, too." Stephen wouldn't admit that the smallest hint of anger at the fact but then the next second chastised himself. No matter how smart anyone else, or even he himself was, Tony Stark was in a league of his own.

Maya said,"You're kidding yourself if you think that the others are better than him, doctor. One of the most known and trusted defender once said,'You could drop Tony Stark naked in the middle of a desert and he'd fly out using a jet made of sand and cactus needles. It's not his stuff that gives him power. It's his brain.' A human, fragile and beautiful brain. His intelligence is unmatched and you know it, doctor. This is the place where his visions become reality. His safe space."

Stephen nodded, understanding what the lady meant. "Then where is he?"

The lady chuckled,"I wouldn't have assumed you to be one of the blunt people but surprises are interesting. Your brain works in a mesmerizing way, too." Stephen gave an unimpressed look, waiting for her to answer his question.

Where was Tony Stark?

Dwapar

Khandavprasth

Author POV (ye kaand kab khatam hoga!!!)

Peter made a face somewhere mixed between confused and weirded out as Indradev came to him and stared at him.

After he had calmed down and the shit hit the fan and the brothers found an architect - a demon architect at that, who was supposed to die but Govind was generous- Indrdev had decided to stop for a while, on Yudi's insistence.

What unnerved Peter was the fact that Indrdev was staring at him from a while. Well, it's obvious since you call out his drama, his conscience said. Peter gulped and looked on his right, at the team.

Clint was astonished with the bow that the other god, god of fire, had given to Arjun as a gift. It was strong enough to fire an arrow several meters away and even though it looked heavy, it wasn't, rather, the strain on muscles was minimal. It was perfect in the shape and it was built amazingly, too.

Natasha almost laughed at the fact that Clint was fanboying over a bow and Arjun was joining him, not even slightly weirded out. They were acting as if someone had handed them a child his favourite plushie. While, Wanda was teasing Steve over the fact that he couldn't even lift up the new bow Arjun had and Steve tried to protest as he said,"Thor can't lift up Clint's bow. What makes you think I can pick up a celestial weapon?"

Tony was amazed at the fact that the disc like weapon Agni dev gave Keshv was totally badass. He could tell there were more than thousand spike- like things and the whole of the disc was composed of two of discs that rotated in different directions. It was magnificent. With some kind of magic that made it disappear on Keshv's will. Friking magnificent.

Bruce was the first one to notice how uncomfortable Peter looked. He slightly elbowed Bheem, who was standing beside him, and pointed towards Peter and Indradev. "Please tell me that Indrdev isn't pissed off because of Peter." Bruce could just imagine the way Tony would wreak everything and everyone if anything happened to the people he cared about. He knew of the Mandarin incident, of course. No matter how much Tony denied it, he cared about the kid more than he showed and Bruce didn't want to find out the wreckage he'd cause if something happened to the kid for whom Tony fought with the king of gods, verbally, of course.

Bheem said,"Don't worry, Bruce. Indrdev wouldn't hurt a child." Peter relaxed a little as he overhead the words but it still didn't stop him from fidgeting. He was never used to attention without his mask and certainly not stares of kings of gods.

"Uh, sir, my lord? If you don't mind me asking, uh, why are you staring at me?" Peter's timid voice wasn't what someone would consider loud but Tony, Clint and Bruce; being the nearest, heard him. Tony frowned, he knew Peter hated attention and well, he had a right to be irritated.

Indrdev just shook his head and called to Arjun,"Who is this child, Putr?" Oh, so now he's son instead of Arjun? Changing more colours than the chameleon on that weird tree now, Clint thought with a tight smile and bit his tongue as to not say anything.

Calling Arjun had gained the attention of others too. Arjun said,"He's a foreign traveller, Pitaji." Indrdev glared at him slightly and said,"Why are you lying to me, Arjun? The child clearly has magical energies in him."

Steve had been panicking when Indrdev asked who Junior was. According to Tony's lie, they'd fought for the gods and if the king of gods said he didn't know them, it could all go to hell and worse but he froze all over when the god mentioned magic in the kid. What? He was an intern to Tony. What the heckity heck? How could he have magic?

Wanda's head snapped at them in an instant. So, it wasn't her misunderstanding. After leaving Yudi's old house she had felt some sort of different energy but had named it to Gopal. It was Peter all along?

Draupadi stole a glance at the foreigners who all seemed shocked, more so than her husbands. Weren't they supposed to fight for the gods? She asked,"Why are you all so shocked? Don't you all fight against demons?" Tony turned at her sharply and said,"Not the kid!" He turned back to Indrdev and said,"Something is wrong in your magic detector. Peter doesn't have a single ounce of magic in him."

Tony refused to believe that. Peter might have gotten powers from the spider bite but magic? The kid never experienced magic. Indrdev said,"Vasudev and Devi Rukmini can testify for my statement, can't they?"

Peter looked at Govind and Rukmini with hopeful and expectant eyes. He couldn't believe he had any magic. No matter how cool it would be, he did not know how to harness it and neither had the patience to learn how to.

Krishn sighed and looked at Rukmini. Both of them nodded and Rukmini soothingly said,"Yes, but it isn't his."

Pardon?

Hellos abeej peeps

A longer chapter after my break

Yes, even if I published another book, I was on a break, so stop giving me the stink eye or you ain't getting more updates faster.

Now, I am really sorry that I'm leaving you high and dry but trust me, you're gonna love what I planned. Or hate.

..... depends on the perspective.

I'm destructive enough so don't try to threaten me into writing, kripiya karke.

Wait for the next update and comment, please, yeah? Your comments are interesting and make me wanna write more so comments you lazy hoomans.

Until next time, byees kancho