chapter 4, girl crush

Harry

11:00 am

Sometimes I  fear of the outcome of my fathers plan but theres really nothing I can do and that truly scares me.

I can't say I care that much about anyone else but this war my father wants to start between Argent Carter's new gang that nobody knows about is going to but my friends in danger. Liam, Niall,and Louis were all effected by this because they work for my dad. All of us are going to be forced to fight in this war and everyones gonna die.

After last nights meeting I found out Argent Carter is manipulating Joey Carter into working for him in this war. He has been creating this gang for years now and tomorrow he will start this war and he has thousands of people. Apparently he will call this gang "Nevermore" . Me and my father were going to kill every last one of them. We had a gang of our own that has secretly been gathering new members.

I hope Oakley and Rowan get out before they get killed.

I finished brushing my teeth and placed the green toothbrush on the counter. I noticed my phone light up as I got a new message from an unknown number.

unknown: Its Joey Carter I need your help.

harry styles: What do u want?

Joey Carter: I have about 100,000 dollars for you. I need you to kidnap my sister and take her to your secret mansion that I know u have.

harry styles: you want me to kidnap your sister?

Joey Carter: yes

harry styles: how?

Joey Carter: she has a dance class with Cara Striker today at 1 she goes home alone but do not take her phone with her. My dad keeps a tracker on her phone and car. Meet me at the library in 20 minutes I have something to say but it needs to be in person.

I put my phone down and grabbed my black zip up to meet him. Whatever he wanted to say better convince me more because I don't need 100,000 dollars and I don't care about Rowan Carter at all.

I jumped in my black tinted Tesla and drove out of the long driveway that leads to my home.  Im sure my dad wouldn't mind me moving to the extra mansion because I'm 19 and Its not really his decision. I could easily get her but why would I want to spend my time with a bitchy blue eyed monster who my whole family happens to hate.

I pulled into the library parking lot and parked next to a car that looked identical to Rowans
range rover. I saw Joey get out with sunglasses and a black hoodie covering his forehead. It was understandable considering he was on the west side where he wasn't aloud.

"Get in the car" he said unlocking the car and waving for me to get in. I was skeptical but I got in because I was armed and he couldn't do shit.

"What do u want to tell me" I asked furrowing my eyebrows together. "My dad is planning to sell Rowan" he looked deeply into my eyes. "What? what kind of father would do that do his daughter" I asked. That was honestly so gross that Argent Carter was actually that horrible. "Argent Carter thats who. Thats why he has her on such a tight leash because he has all kinds of men lined up to buy her" Joey said.

"Will you do it or not u have about 10 minutes" Joey asked me. "I'll do it" I said feeling a sick gut feeling.

12:47 pm

I am parked outside of Rowans dance class waiting for her to walk out. I can't believe i'm doing this. I knew Argent Carter was a horrible
person but I never thought he would sell his own daughter.

I saw Rowan leave the building. She was wearing black athletic shorts and a green sports bra. Once again she was only looking at what caught her attention and that was
a lady with a dog. She ran up to the lady asking if she could pet her dog like a child.

Once she let the old lady leave with her white dog I got out of my car and made my way to Rowan.

She turned around in reflex and tried to push me and run away. I grabbed her mouth preventing her to scream and I injected the needle into her arm, making her pass out.

1:43 pm

Rowan

I woke up to a bumpy road. I was in a car. I can't believe Harry Styles kidnapped me. I will have my father kill him for this.

My vision was blurry but I made myself open my eyes to observe the air around me.

I sat straight up and looked to my right to see Harry driving. He looked at me with a grin. "someones up" he chuckled. "great timing we are home" he shouted. "home?" i asked. "well your new home." he said pulling into the driveway.

He came to a stop and i tried opening my
door but it was locked. I watched as Harry came over to my door and opened it from the outside. "child lock" he winked.

"Im gonna give u a tour princess" he said as he walked into the mansion. I walked into the mansion and there was a huge stairway that lead to upstairs and there was two hallways, one that lead to the kitchen and one that lead to the living room.

4:00 pm

Harry showed me his house and I wasn't impressed, i've seen better. He told me about 10 minutes ago he was making dinner. I can't believe I was under the same roof as a possible killer.

I just want to go home to see my brother I can't take this. I was going through withdrawal because I haven't smoked all day and harry left my bag at my dance building.

Harry must have a cigarette right? I hope so. I made my way downstairs and stood at the kitchen door just staring at him. He was beautiful I could admit that. "why are u staring at me, sit down" he rolled his eyes. I sat down and I tried my best to make the words come out.

"can I have a cigarette?" I asked. He looked at me for a second and got the pack out of his pocket and threw it on the table in front of me. I didn't hesitate to grab the pack and put the cigarette between my lips as I waited for him to light it for me.

He lit the lighter up and brought it to my face to light the cigarette between my teeth. He looked me in the eyes as he lit the cigarette.

He quickly pulled away and went back to what he was doing not saying a word to me. Eventually he put a plate of food in front of me. I took a bite of the mac n cheese as he sat in front of me.

"whats wrong with u" he asked looking deeply into my eyes. "I dont know what you mean, Harry" I said with a smirk knowing what he was going to say next. I'm not scared of anything so I dont really feel anything towards this situation besides wanted to see my brother and sister again.

"why aren't you scared" he said taking a bite of food. "I dont know." I shrugged. "I haven't been able to feel fear since I was 12" I said looking at him again.

"oh" he simply said.

3:00 am

Harry

Its literally three in the morning and I can't sleep. I just kidnapped the east side princess. I felt my body tense up and I realized, it was happening.

Ever since I was 15, the day my brother died I have had an urge to feel pain. I cant feel emotional pain so I admire physical pain. I made my way downstairs to the living room and got out a line of coke. I snorted it up my nose feeling the burn. I then grabbed my razor blaze and began carving the initials I carved many times before. o.s.

There was multiple scars on my arm from the initials but I didn't care. This was my only way of stopping the panic attacks.

My father has a meeting tomorrow for the gang and I can't say i'm exited. I have to kill people in this gang. A lot of people.

My mind traveled to Rowan. She was just upstairs and she has no idea who her father really is. It's awful really, her dad literally wants to sell her just to get his name out there. He was sick and I kill people like that. I want to be the one to kill him and its gonna be a slow painful death.