"alright.. Can I have it back now?"

Dream asked as she nodded quickly and gave him the phone, dream turned it off and went back to the living room, as they were walking Amelia brushed her hand on dreams as he noticed what she was doing as he put his hand inside his hoodies pocket.

They got back in as techno saw him having his phone back, the two sat down on the floor as dream grabbed his note book and pen.

"so who and what song are we gonna choose?"

Techno said while opening youtube, dream opened his phone as Amelia peeked and answered techno with her annoying ass voice.

"what about this?"

She said as she pulled the laptop away from techno and began to search the song, she found it and began to play it.

The music began to start and it was kind of... Okay..? But the nakey, nakey, naked part had the two rivals cringing at the thought of them singing that, dream paused the music that was made in 2017 and said.

"yeah we're not singing that"

Techno said dryly, she whined saying that she liked it, the two think it was good but them singing it wasn't.

"yeah it's great and all but I just can't see myself singing it.."

Dream said as she pouted trying to make it cute as she then got another one and told them.

"NO!"

The two said when she told them the name of the song.

"we're not singing WAP Amelia! Instead of getting grades I think we're just gonna lose some"

Techno said as dream nodded, Amelia was surprised of dream agreeing with him but she replied with a sigh and a 'fine'.

"but please can we sing a love song!"

She said begging them to sing it wanting to duet a love song with one of them but mostly dream.

"Fine.."

Techno said as he searched "love songs" seeing alot of them.

"oOoOo what about 'love me like you do' by Ellie goulding?"

Amelia asked because she certainly loves that song.

"and sing The 'touch me like you do' part? Nope, either way I don't think me and dream can sing a song where it's meant for a girl to sing"

Techno spoke as dream just nodded, she whined again and was getting sick of seeing and hearing the collar dreams wearing jingle. She ignored it and continued the act.

"what kind of song do you guys want?"

She asked trying to not make it sound annoyed, bored, or hearing her sarcasm.

"how about this?"

Dream said while moving the laptop to him and began to type the song he's gonna play.

"oh that? I don't think my voice would fit in with that"

Techno said as dream played the music, Amelia didn't really want to sing that but she must make a good impression of herself in front of them.

"I think it's cool actually! How about we pick that?"

She said as dream nodded and looked at techno, techno stared at his mask and groaned.

"alright fine. Not my fault if I suck at it"

"kind of song do you want to sing? A song by corpse husband?"

She said slipping out her sarcasm which made dream let out a laugh which made her smile, techno rolled his eyes and continued to print out the lyrics down for them to memorize.

"I feel like Grand children practicing to sing a song for a family reunion.."

Techno said which made the two laugh, (aw they bonding).

As techno was printing the lyrics Amelia took dreams hoodie off and began to put hair pins on his hair, dream didn't mind and just scrolled through his phone.

Techno finished printing those out and looked at the two, he laughed at dream.

"You look ridiculous!"

Techno said while still giving off a laugh, dream just stared at him which techno thought was cute, he shook the thought away an gave them the printed papers.

"here, and when are we supposed to finish this 'project'?"

Techno said as the two shrugged, Amelia took her phone and began to text the teacher.

"she said to finish it on Friday which is tomorrow"

"what!? I we have to memories this and try to make our singing good for only a day!?"

Dream said as he intentionally dropped his head on the coffee table.

"stop whining and let's just get on with this" Techno said

"hmm..~ what about a sleep over~!"

Amelia said with her fake cutesy voice as the two stared at her like she's done something bad and then looked at eachother.

"No"

"definitely no"

The two said as they moved back away from eachother.

"aw..~! Come on guys!! It will be fun because I'm here! And if you fight I'll be there to stop it~!"

She said trying to sound like a anime character, (kids trying to be weebs be like) the two really didn't like that voice and just agreed to make her stop.

"alright fine! Just stop with that voice already"

"what do you mean technobwade?"

She said while making the L a W, which made him cringe internally.

"let's just get this over with."

Dream said also cringing at what Amelia said, they then began to memories the lyrics and trying to not break their vocals because it was kind if a sad song vibe but not really when you read the lyrics.

End of chapter 5.

I was meant to publish this yesterday (┳Д┳)

Ill tell you what does shit means later kk

Blackmail. ^Dreamnoblade^जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें