Chapter 12

SURPRISE BITCHES!! New chapter!? I can't believe it! 😱😱

After 2 whole years too! 🤯🤯

~•~
No One POV.
~•~

Dream, techno and the two step siblings of dream were awkwardly standing inside the living room, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Though it seems like Dream's sister could not read the room.

"So when did you two start dating!? Have you two kissed yet?! Who asked out who first!? Tell me everything!!"

Dian says excitedly and enthusiastically as she felt so happy to have a gay brother as it's all she ever wanted. Which is upsettingly concerning.

"W-Well we started dating just a couple of weeks ago actually.."

Dream says while blushing shyly while Techno lovingly held his hand which made Dian squeal happily, her reactions were very new to Dream as he's never seen her like this to him before.

"And no we haven't kissed yet.. but~ we can change that right now-"

Techno says while caressing Dream's face affectionately as he found Dian's reactions amusing, though Dream's flustered expression was better.

"No! It has to be special, you damn brute!"

Dream says out of embarrassment and annoyance as he pulls techno's hands off of his red face while Techno laughs in amusement.

"Alright that enough! Seeing you two being all lovey-dovey makes my stomach want to hurl!"

Daniel says in annoyance and anger as he storms out of the room with a dark and angry expression, leaving the two supposedly lovers and Dian in the room.

"Ugh! He's always like this! Especially when I watch those gay K-Drama shows!"

Dian says in annoyance before taking out her phone and leaving the room to probably read those Manhwas on her phone.

".. your family is interestingly weirder now than how I remember back then."

Techno says bluntly while wrapping his arms around Dream's waist on the side and pulling him closer.

"You're very touchy today aren't you?"

Dream says with a smirk as he takes his mask off letting Techno see his face as he's gotten very comfortable with letting Techno see his face nowadays.

"I'm just checking if you're real and if our relationship is also real~, or am I just hallucinating?"

Techno says cheesily which made Dream cringe a little but found it cute as he wraps his arms around techno's shoulders and kisses him on the cheek making the pinkette blush.

"Just to let you know I don't want our relationship to be like those ridiculous elementary couples."

Dream says straightforward with a grin while Techno laughs lightly at what dream said.

"Can't keep that promise~.. SugarPlum."

Techno says teasingly while continuing to hold Dream tightly while Dream visually cringes and groaned out loud in annoyance.

"No!!"

Dream yells out in annoyance while blushing softly as techno continues to mercilessly attack him with embarrassing nicknames.

"What's wrong? BabyCakes~?"

Techno teases and tortured Dream with nicknames that only elementary couples use.

"Stop it! You're embarrassing me!"

Dream says in embarrassment and annoyance as he tries to push Techno off of him but Techno had him trapped in a tight embrace.

"Come on! Don't be a bore, HoneyBun."

Techno says with a smirk while dream burries his face against his chest and let's out a muffled scream making techno laugh out loud.

"Alright-Alright, I'll stop."

Techno laughs lightly as he sits down on the couch and pulls dream to sit beside him.

"So Dream, wanna sleep over at my place? We could do lots of things as a couple tonight"

Techno says with a cheeky grin while Dream rests his head on Techno's shoulder while still blushing from earlier as he lets out a small chuckle in response.

"I don't know, if I sleep over at your place my two step siblings might possibly burn the house down."

Dream says in a relaxed tone as Techno wraps his arms around Dream's side while caressing the Dirty blonde boy's hair.

"That's just the best case scenario, because if they do burn the house down then you'd have to stay at my place."

Techno says in almost a loving tone more than his usual monotone and nonchalant one which was a refreshing sound to Dream's brain.

"Hm.. why not?"

Dream says with a smirk as Techno grins happily before standing up and leading dream outside the house to his car.

"Wait I've gotta bring some clothes and a spare key- and also my wallet, phone and-" Dream rambles while Techno makes a small chuckle and pats dreams head once.

"It's fine, hurry up and go and get your stuff already!"

Techno says while laughing softly as he waited patiently for Dream on his house's porch, but then Daniel came back out of his room not long after.

"What are you still doing here?"

Daniel says in annoyance and anger as he was finally using his inside voice after getting a brief scolding by his sister, along with a very obvious slap on the face.

"Waiting for Dream, what else?"

Techno says nonchalantly, his grin completely gone and his eyes were piercing through Daniel.

"Listen here scum. If you pull any unnecessary moves of him then I'll cut your throat open."

Daniel says angrily as he was being oddly protective of Dream for some reason which made techno confused.

"Are you threatening me? Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Techno says coldly as he's somewhat gotten annoyed that Daniel had told him to not do anything affectionate to Dream, his boyfriend.

Daniel glares up at the taller male angrily before scoffing and leaving to go to the kitchen, knowing that Techno could defeat him any day.

Techno lets out a satisfied huff before Dream makes his way to techno with his things.

"We going now or..?"

Dream says with a grin as he could see that techno's expression changed a little, showing slight annoyance and satisfaction. Techno smiles warmly and holds Dream's hand.

"Yeah, let's get going."

~•~
End of Chapter 12
~•~

Amber: so y'all shocked? Surprise? Baffled? Dumbfounded?

C: yeah we made a new chapter on our supposedly discontinued book 😈😈

Amber: we fr made a new chapter on this instead of our assassination book 💀

C: it's just that I easily lose motivation on that 😭😭

Amber: same 😢