Chapter 6

This was supposed to be a Christmas special but I was too late ;-; but happy new year though!

(this chapter is longer than his di-)

No one POV.

Dream and Amelia was sitting on the living room couch while techno was in the kitchen baking pastries like brownies, Amelia was very close to dream as she leaned on his right arm and laid her head on his shoulder.

Dream didn't mind but was kinda awkward for him, he continued to watch the thing he was watching on his phone as the sun was going down.

"hey dreamy what'cha watching?"

Amelia said while looking at what dream was watching kinda getting a little to close for comfort, dream moved away a bit and answered.

"nothing, just watching youtube videos"

Dream said while taking off his earphones.

"what kind!?"

Amelia said moving closer to him again, dream turned his phone off and stood up.

"I.. I'll just grab a glass of water"

Dream said trying to get away from her since she was so clingy, Amelia made a pouty face.

"okay..!"

Amelia said giving off a small whine while dream walks away from the living room and to the kitchen.

Dream walked pass techno who was sitting on a chair near the counters, techno glanced at him and back to his phone.

"so what do you think of the girl"

Techno asked eyes still glued to his phone while scrolling through Twitter.

"she's.. Nice I guess"

Dream said kind of unsure of his answer, techno looked at dream with a "are you sure" face, dream shrugged and drank his glass of water while sitting down across from where techno was sitting.

"how about you? What do you think of her?"

Dream asked while placing down the empty cup on the counter, techno thought for a while and answered.

"if I'm rating her I'll give her a 4/20"

Technoblade said with no emotion whatsoever, dream chuckled as the timer techno had ringed/dinged meaning the brownies were finished baking.

Techno got up and walk to the oven, he opened it and crouched down grabbing the brownies with his glove to keep his hand from burning.

He then grabbed a plate and placed the brownies on there.

"so you can cook as well huh?"

Dream said as technoblade just shrugged.

"I don't know maybe I out poison in these"

Techno said out if sarcasm as dream just chucked and rolled his eyes, techno grabbed the plate and walked inside the living room while dream follows behind.