You choose... Bonnie

Bonnie, being the shy guy (Mario reference and rhyme!), didn't know when or where to take you for a date. So you asked him out and you went to see a movie together.

You came out of the theatre. Bonnie was holding your hand, you were both afraid of the night especially since the purple problem. Bonnie squeezed your hand, reassuringly as you jumped, panicking. You thought you saw... Someone.

That "someone" stepped into the light.

Bonnie said, "How are you still alive? We killed you!"

That someone was purple guy A.K.A phone guy.

Purple guy still had that horrifying grin.

Purple guy looked you in the eyes, pulled out a phone and hissed, "Say goodbye."

And then you woke up screaming.

"What's wrong babe?" You heard that sly tone and turned over. You screamed as you saw purple guy.

And then you woke up again. This time Bonnie was hugging you.

Bonnie looked at you and wiped your tears away, "(y/n) don't worry, it's okay. I'm here for you."

You reached up and hugged Bonnie. Knowing that with him around everything would be alright.

-----------------------------

Bonnie helped you guys! That was a sweet one. Hope you enjoyed! See ya with the next one! Bye!

- authorsrule123