Chapter 4: Flashback

Watch this video to understand what's gonna happen

------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Freddy was so familiar to you. Just like the rest of the gang.

Golden Freddy leaned towards your ear and whispered, "Don't you remember that day? The day where we saved you? You know everyone helped you."

Freddy pulled you out of Golden Freddy's arms and shouted, "This conversation is over! You will NOT make her remember that day."

Golden Freddy said, "Oh but now that I put it in (y/n)'s memory, you can guarantee her memories will return. Oh and (y/n)," you looked at Golden Freddy, "call me Goldie."

And just before your eyes, Goldie disappeared.

Freddy's P.O.V

I glared at the spot where my brother was standing. He was trying to make (y/n) remember that day. I didn't want her to dream about it. That day was so traumatizing that she forgot what happened but she never forgot us. We all loved (y/n) in our own way. I loved her romantically. Chica once told me she loved (y/n) like a sister even before we all died. Foxy loved her romantically and Bonnie . . . loved her romantically.

Reader's P.O.V (At home)

You lay down on the couch, worn out from everything that happened.

You fell asleep.

In a memory/nightmare

A little girl with (hair color) hair and (eye color) eyes watches the other kids from outside. A little boy is with her.

The two hear a car pull up two hands are put on their shoulders.

"What's wrong little ones?"

The boy answered for them both. They were both alone, hungry, and cold. The purple man gave them cupcakes. The little girl doesn't eat. The little boy is suddenly on the ground, dead, while the girl is grabbed and a knife is near her throat. She was sobbing, afraid of death. When all of the sudden the man jumps into his car to drive away. But he carves a capital P into the girl's arm. She passes out only to hit a warm, gold colored, furry, chest.

Reader's P.O.V

You woke up, breathing heavily. You rolled up the sleeve of your right arm and you saw the scar.

------------------------------

What's gonna happen next? I dare you to try and figure it out. Until next time. Bye! Oh and I know the theory of FNAF and FNAF 2 and I know this isn't completely accurate. Especially with Goldie in this but it IS my story. So for those who are going to get angry, build a bridge and get over it.

- authorsrule123