Chapt. 11

Kagome pov

It has been 2 weeks since Naraku got stabbed Ayaka and Akato have been crying, while I was still with him I never ate for 2 weeks,never left the room for weeks,and 2 weeks I also have been crying.I am still waiting for him to wake up I grab his hand and put it at my cheek

"Please....wake up Naraku...I miss you"I said I let go of Naraku's hand then I was supposedly stand up but something drag me "Wh- Mhmmm"I was kissed unsexpectedly.

No one pov

As Naraku kissed Kagome they parted away, Kagome's eyes widen "N-N-Naraku!"she said and smiled then hugged him "I miss you"she said then she cried.

Naraku hugged Kagome back then put his head at Kagome's neck.Kagome could feel his hot breath at her neck then unexpectedly he bit Kagome.

"Ouch!"then she back off and touch the bite mark "Naraku"she said and Naraku grin "You know I want that child"he said Kagome blushed "Seriously, that's all you thinked of when you just woke up"Kagome said.

Still touching the bite mark "I am serious Kagome"he said then went closer to Kagome "N-n-no!"she said but to late she was pinned down at the floor.

Naraku grinned "I am your master Kagome Higurashi~"he said then-(You could imagine the rest I ain't gonna write those down okay)

After that "play" a knock came by at the door "Mommy?" someone siad at the door.

Then Kagome dressed up again and walked towards the door and opened "Yes, Akato?"she ask Akato looked at his mommy "Is daddy awake yet?"he ask Kagome nodd.

That made Akato jumped and ran away Kagome was confused and went back to Naraku.He sit up and looked at Kagome seductively.

"We are not doing it again plus my neck hurts"she said Naraku chuckled "My dear miko, that is what you called a sign of love"he said "By biting me,seriously, I won't do that again"she said and looked away.

"Awhh c'mon miko you know we want a kid"Kagome blushed again "Hmp- you took con- Mmm"Naraku kissed Kagome again.(Dang when did they became so uhh- you know what I mean if not then sorry)

A few hours past

I woke up beside Naraku, I sit up then dressed myself I fixed my hair again and look at Naraku still sleeping.

I touched my tummy 'Was I really expecting a kid?'I thought then the door open I saw Akaya and Akato.

"Mom is dad actually awake!"Akaya said I nodd "But he went back to sleep because he was tired"I lied I don't want my kids to know what happened.

Then we heard a grunt we look at Naraku "Daddy/dad!!"they shouted and ran towards Naraku and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you too"he said then looked at me "Aya..Kato"he said and they looked at Naraku "Yes?"they both said at the same time.

"You will have a sibling"he said I look away and the kids jumped while squeling "Yay,yay,yay,yay,yay....YAY!!!"they said then I was sitting down...in someone's..I looked back and saw a smirking Naraku.

"Mommy, is it true that we will have a sibling!!"Akato said I nodd slowly then Akaya and Akato touched my tummy "Hello my new sibling I am your big sister,Akaya or Aya for short and your big brother, Akato ir Kato!!"Akaya said.

Then I smiled seeing them happy is really sweet "Miko~ we have to "that" now the kids already expected a sibling~"Naraku whispered at my ear.

I look at him I blushed "We should name him Akanato mommy!!"Akato said I think "What about...Ayaru for a girl or Katome for a boy"I said.

"That sounds even better!!"Akato and Akaya said and dance I giggled and Naraku leaned in "That is a great name for the kid miko"he said and kissed my cheek.

Then kissed his cheek "I love you"I said he looked at me "I love you too"he said and hugged me while touching my stomach and the kids still dancing around.