"And he knew my name and he looked scared, not of us but the world. Maybe Kelly and Castiel did have an influence on him", Lizziel informed.

"I'm sorry. Are you both defending the son of satan?", Dean asked both with a pointed look.

"We're not defending anything. I'm just saying, look, with everything that's happened. I'm obviously spun out also, but we need a plan", Sam explained while Lizziel nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, kill him. Okay? That's the plan. Look, right now, all that matters is finding him and ending him before he hurts anybody else. And once we do that, we'll figure everything else out.", Dean snapped.

"We can't just go guns blazing", Lizziel told Dean, causing him to glance at her.

"What about Cas? Is he...Is he really dead?', Sam asked, afraid to hear what he knew was true.

"You know he is", Dean said. Lizziel looked out of the window, a tear slipping down her face.

After driving for a while, Dean parked the car in front of an eating shack, before looking at Sam and asking, "Well, you really think that Lucifer Jr is at Pirate Pete's jolly treats. That he was, like, what, 'Before I destroy the world, let me just grab a bag of curly fries?' huh?".

"Look, if he would've kept to the main road, he would've walked past it. And I don't know", Sam explained.

"Fine. Just make it quick", Dean said with a sigh.

"You're not coming?", Sam asked him.

"No. Look, maybe you're right. Maybe the devil's kid is in there just hanging out. Okay? Or maybe he's halfway across the country, torching Chicago. I'm gonna call Jody, check in, see if she can help us put a nationwide APB out on a creepy satanic nudist", Dean answered .

"Yeah right, good", Sam said getting out the car.

"You look like someone who needs a little alone time. I'm gonna go for a walk, just pray to me when I need to return", Lizziel told Dean with a small emotionless smile.

"Kiddo, are you okay?", Dean asked her with concern.

Lizziel glanced at the ground and said, "I'm as fine as I can be".

"Take care out there", Dean said, not wanting to lose another person of their family.

Lizziel nodded her head before going for a walk, into the forest next to the shack. As she was walking, she kept thinking about how she was not strong enough to save her family. How she didn't even try to do anything as they died.

After a while of walking, she heard Dean's prayer asking her to teleport into the Impala. The moment she did, she teasingly asked, "You forget about me or something?".

"Nope, just had to get away from a drunk woman", Dean said causing Lizziel to raise an eyebrow, "Anyways, we're headed to the police station. The sheriff picked up the son of satan".

When the three of them reached the station, they noticed that Jack was in pain, but when Jack noticed Dean his eyes glowed golden. Jack went to attack Dean but quickly fell to floor unconscious with Sam standing behind him with a taser.

Suddenly, the sheriff entered the room and pointed her gun at them, "Don't, what the hell is going on here?".

Sam and Lizziel were thrown into a cell with an unconscious Jack while Dean went with the sheriff to explain everything.

"How're you holding up?", Sam asked, concern and worry laced in his voice.

"They're gone Sam", Lizziel replied, letting out a sniffle, "Even Rowena".