"This was years ago, and he was convicted, he's being tried for something completely different," I argued, "Why does that matter?"

"It shouldn't," Hotch agreed, "But they like to make it a big deal anyways. Just stick to the facts of the case and it'll be fine."

"Easy for you to say," Morgan shot back. "You haven't been through this."

Everyone fell silent again. Vargas opened the door and walked back out, motioning for me to come in. Spencer squeezed my hand as I stood, but I dropped it limply as I walked away and into the small room.

It felt strange being on the side of the desk further away from the door; I didn't have an easy out. I crossed my ankles and clasped my hands on the cold metal, waiting.

Finally, he spoke. "Please state your name and rank within the FBI for the record."

"Special Agent (Y/N) (Y/L/N), I teach profiling, interrogation, and stress management at the FBI Academy." We both knew that, and the FBI had all my information on file, but I had to say it anyway.

"Can you describe your relationship with Dr. Spencer Reid?"

"We're married." Describe your relationship? What the fuck?

"Please describe your relationship with Daniel Frost."

"We were together as sexual partners for a few months before I began at the FBI." I sighed. "We were in a power exchange dynamic with negotiated limits in which I was the dominant partner. He tried to force me into a situation that I was not comfortable. When I refused, he released revenge porn with my information attached. I sued him and he was in prison, supposedly for life."

"Supposedly?" Vargas raised an eyebrow.

"He got out a few weeks ago without my knowledge." Seriously? Why do I need to go over this again? "What does this have to do with the current case?"

"The Bureau wants to have all the information to completely understand this case." He answered, not meeting my eyes. "Now, please recount what happened the day Dr. Reid was kidnapped."

"I've written up this exact report at least three times. You don't need that information again." I answered tersely. "Can we move on or be done here?"

"Please answer the questions."

"No. You probably have my report in that folder. Either ask me new questions or release me to do my job." I knew I was being antagonistic, but I didn't care. "Now, are we done here?"

"Fine." Vargas sighed. "Do you believe that Daniel Frost kidnapped Dr. Reid?"

"I don't believe he was on the premises for the kidnapping, no. However, I do believe that he assisted in Spencer's torture." I answered, chest clenching at the memory. "He knew he would have been recognized on FBI property too easily, and he couldn't have known if Spencer knew what he looked like. His partner was the safer option."

"Let's discuss Lacey Felix for a moment." He looked up at me. "Is their relationship similar to what you and Frost had?"

"No. For one, Frost in the dominant in that relationship. Also, I never collared Frost, it was casual." Go on, ask what that means. "Also, Daniel and I were never romantic, while I believe Lacey and Daniel were."

To my surprise, he didn't question the mention of collaring. I fiddled with my bracelet a little, finger resting on the key.

"Do you believe that Lacey Felix assisted in the kidnapping and torture of Spencer Reid?"

"Considering she admitted to it, yes." Why does this even need to be asked?

Vargas looked doubtful, but continued. "Is there anything additional about Lacey Felix or Daniel Frost that you'd like the Bureau to take into consideration when reviewing this case?"