Chapter 7: Her Majesty (Smut)

I could hear the soft voices echoing down the hall. I forced myself not to try to hear what they were saying.

I am submitting.

I am safe in my submission.

I heard footsteps approaching, but I didn't look up. I heard the door enter, felt the soft light on my eyelids, but still stayed as I was, eyes closed, head bent. I heard footsteps – Spencer's – walking to the side, taking a seat in a chair in the corner. The other footsteps, heels clicking, approached me, stopping inches away from me. I could hear her breath.

"Color?" She asked.

"Green," I breathed.

"Look at me."

I wouldn't dare disobey. I opened my eyes and tiled my head to look up at her. I drank in the sight of her, especially from this angle.

Emily was wearing a lace bodysuit and short skirt. From where I was, I could see the strap barely hidden under it. The outfit was completed with fishnets and knee-high boots. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail. She held a riding crop loosely in one hand. It felt like I'd been transported to a dominatrix photoshoot.

"Hello, pet." She smiled down at me.

I choked on my words for a second. "Uh- hi, hello, my Queen."

Her eyes met mine, then swept down my body. I had to force myself not to curl away and try to hide. I felt raw, exposed.

I am safe.

"On your feet. Hands behind your back." Emily stepped back, giving me room to stand.

I stood, hands behind my back, shoulders down, feet shoulder width apart. She gave a small nod of approval before walking around me, riding crop trailing up and down my body, making me twitch. She ran it up one thigh, barely brushing under my ass, down my other thigh. It left my skin for a second, then as Emily moved, she ran it across my shoulders and breasts, looping around one, moving up my chest and throat, coming to rest under my chin. I barely dared breathe as she looked at me.

She moved the crop away from my face. "I'm going to tell you what's going to happen tonight."

She's been given the list of my limits and very little guidance besides that. I trusted her to help me and understand what I needed. I truly had no idea what she was going to say, or even if it was the truth.

"I'm going to whip you until your ass turns red, and then I'm going to do the same to the inside of your thighs." Her smile was almost cruel. "That way, when you want to squeeze those pretty legs together with arousal, you'll think about this."

Fuck, that's hot.

"And then I'm going to fuck you until you're aching and screaming for me." Emily looked at me. "How does that sound?"

Did I forget how to speak? Maybe.

"When I ask you a question, you will respond to me." She snapped.

Before I could apologize, or even react at all, the riding crop was striking my cheek, hard. I gasped at the strike and the sting, resisting the urge to touch my cheek with one hand.

"I'm sorry, my Queen." I managed. "That sounds perfect, my Queen."

Her eyes softened for a second at my reaction. "Color?"

"Green." I assured her, resuming my position.

She looked over at Spencer, but I knew better than to follow her eyes. I kept my eyes ahead, waiting for her to turn back.