Chapter 15: Finding The Culprit

No One's P.O.V.

"Alright, we will start by typing out some notes before finding the culprit," said Chloe as she opened word document on the iMac.

"Mysterious phone calls, texts and letters," said Brooke while Chloe typed. By now all of them had received all these from the anonymous person.

These days have been full of mystery. It was as if they were trying to solve the mystery of Jack the Ripper.

Apart from all the weird things happening they were also practising for their upcoming dance recital.

The Dance Grind had written an article about 'What if Abby Lee Miller escaped' which made everyone in the dance world feel afraid.

All of them shuddered in thought of Abby escaping her isolation. It was either she escaped by boat or helicopter.

Kelly was feeling more than worried. What if Abby came back to ruin the kids? That was the last thing Kelly would ever think of.

But they still could not find the culprit. It might not be Abby, it could be one of her "helpers". But never mind, we'll keep trying.

As the girls were dancing their "Fly Higher" routine, someone had knocked the door.

The dance instructor left the studio to speak to the woman who had knocked the door.

Maddie had caught a glimpse of the woman, and was of course very shocked.

Maddie felt her heart beat fast.

"What is it, Maddie?" The other girls asked, noticing the tinge of anxiety in her.

"Uhh.....I....I..." Maddie stammered as the woman the dance instructor was speaking to passed by the studio.

Maddie closed her eyes for a long time. The girls were anticipating for her answer.

Long time, no answer. Well you guys should know it already.

The plump woman was dressed in a black trench coat, black flats and leopard print sunglasses. She had curly hair and her red lipstick was on.

She certainly looked like a spy. She was taking out a black notebook out of her black handbag. Literally everything hers was black.

The girls hung their coats in the mud room and dropped their dance bags on the floor before heading to their rooms.

Nia plopped herself on the armchair and switched on the tv to watch her favourite show, Cupcake Wars.

Someone rang the house bell, and before any mom could open the door, Nia did.

The woman who rang the house bell said, "Hello."

Nia was terrified and speechless.

She lowered her sunglasses and asked,"Do you know who I am?"