Dubble checking

I run home and grab my laptop from my dresser where I usually keep it and log into my Facebook account. Share enuf there they are all the pictures. Pictures that do not belong to me that I do not own or that are not of me. I check the comments there's at least 100 I hold my head in my hands and start to cry. Why is all I can think, why would somebody do this?! I look up to dubble check to see if my eyes where desiving me nope there on my account all my old pictures deleted and new ones placed on with porn I cry and I don't care if my mom comes home and finds me like this. I hate this so much I never want to leave this room even if I was to die! I scream and cry "I hate this!" I yelled out loud. I through my laptop against my wall and the glass shatters into a million pieces on my floor. I look down at my hands as they ball into fist. I hate it I hate it I hate it! I scream inside my head. I look at my balled fist then back at the glass "how the hell am I going to clean this up?!!" I scream mad at myself. I walk over to the shards of broken glass and pick them up one by one. As I pick op the 9th one it cuts my hand and I jump back another shard cutting my bare foot. I jump back away from the shards to inspect my cuts. The one on my hand is deep I might have to do stitches but how would I exsplain this to my mom? I look at the one on my leg it's not that deep it was more like a cut u get when u fall on pavement off of your bike. I'll have to make up an excuse to the school nurse why my hand is cut so she can give me stitches and pray she won't tell my mom. I pick up a blanket ignoring the pain in my hand from the touch of the object.
I through the blanket on top of the shards to cover them up for when my mom comes home I just pray she won't find out anything that's going on. She would only make things worse. My main focus is not telling my mom not trying to befriend my friends again because they will come back to me witch is going to happen because my third goal is to find out who did this and force them if I have to make them say it was them so that's way I'm not known as a sexual freak that loves posting pictures of "her" places that are not to be put on public display on display.

Whoever did this is going to pay.