Eyes

The dress was so beautiful. It was a short strapless violet dress that brings out my intense blue eyes and brown hair. I feel like a princess in this dress going to her first ball. I go downstairs to show my mom and she squeals in delight "oh my" she says "you look just like I did when I wore that dress" "thank mom" I yawn "oh wow I'm beat I better get some sleep, it's a big day tomorrow!" "Ok hunnie" she says as I walk up the stairs and crash.
.............................

I wake up the next morning full of energy and ready to go to tell mike I say yes before it's too late! I hurry out of bed put my cloths on, do my hair, brush my teeth and put on my makeup witch I usually don't use and rush out the door befor my mom can even say a word to me, my mind only focused on Mike.
As I arrive at school everyone stops what their doing to stare at me and I mean EVERYONE even Sarah. Did they hear Mike asked me out, am I considered Popular now? I don't know but whatever it is I stick my head up high and march down the hall girls whisper and guys smile at me and soon I start to smile to. I am now popular.
As the warning bell for class rang a few seconds after everyone breaks their stair and hurries to class.
I have math next so I hurry too and when I take my seat beside Sarah she just takes her books and moves to the other side of the classroom without a word. I'm surprised, usually Sarah's a chatter box and now she's as silent as a fox.
Anyways I shake it off and in comes Mike. I'm so nervous but I have to tell him I say yes. He sits in front of me this time though. I tap his shoulder "hey mike" I say and he slowly turns "uhhhh Ya?" He says "about yesterday..." I say "ya" he interrupts I kinda messed up with that party thing I misjudged the type of girl you are" he said and turned without another word to me the intire math.
What has gotten into him and Sarah I wonder. What did I do? I turn to the guy next to me who's starring at me "hey umm do you... By any chance know why Sarah and mike won't talk to me?"
"Of corse I do" he whispers and laughs under his breath "what's so funny!?" I demand to him angry he knows more to my life then I do "you honestly don't know do you?" He laughs again "all I'll say is check your face book" I turn away confused "and..." "TOM EMILY WHAT ARE YOU TWI TALKING ABOUT " demands the teacher . "Emily was just helping me with this one question" Tom quickly lied "ok well not when I'm teaching please" she said and I have Tom a gracious smile as a thank you. Then to my pleasure the bell rings and I quickly stand up to leave be the tom blocked my way hey I have a question about what 4x-29+87/72= " ok I'll help" I say . as im helping him the teacher leaves and says "ok kids when your done close the door" "ok" we both say. When she leaves the tom walks over and shuts the door. "Here" he says and pulls out his phone "WHAT I say you can't cheat!" I tell him" relax!" He said "I'm not going to cheat I'm going to show you your face book he says as he types in Emily smith and instantly my face book pops up. "Why are you showing me my account?" I say " I know what's on my face book I go on it all the time." I say "when was the last time?"he asked me "umm this morning why?" I asked him. He held up his phone "this is why" he says and I cover my mouth to cover my scream.