OC's

Name: Charlie Amitola - Main Character -

Age: 16

Birthday: April 21st

Sex: Female

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 115 lbs

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Status: Was the captain of team CRMZ, also known as "Crimson"

Personality: Rude, blunt, cynical, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual, who appears at first glance to be insensitive and stand-offish, but actually has a heart of gold.

Her Weapon: The Grimm Reaper, a scythe that she designed and built herself.

Semblance: Vortex, this allows her to dash with an inhuman speed in whatever direction she chooses.

Strength: Her attacks can knock people through several buildings. She can down a horde of Grim in a matter of seconds. And she can leap several dozens of feet into the air instantly.

Teammates: Roy Tanaka, Mathew Chen, and Zak Farkas.

Name: Roy Tanaka

Name: Roy Tanaka

Age: 18

Birthday: October 13th

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 135 lbs

Alignment: Neutral Good

Status: Teammate of CRMZ, also known as "Crimson"

Personality: A happy-go-lucky, bubbly and playful young boy, Roy is mainly characterized by his boundless enthusiasm. When Roy talks, many of his words may sometimes come out randomly without him actually giving much thought to anything he comes up with.

His Weapon: Ice Breaker, a hammer that is also a sniper-rifle.

Semblance: High Voltage, electricity makes him stronger. Although he still feels the pain.

Strength: He can bench press five times his own weight. He has a great aim with the sniper-rifle, never missing a shot. Can run faster when electrocuted.