pining , vmin

ok so i suppose this isn't really an imagine since it's based off the time taehyung was nervous to join in busking so jimin just kept encouraging him and cheering him on but.... i just had to write this because i love them sm :( this will just be jimin admiring taehyung and being completely whipped for him hehehe

now playing: here with me, susie suh

taehyung looked up at jimin, eyes glossy and bubbling with nerves behind his glasses as jimin raked his fingers through taehyung's hair. jimin sighed, completely entranced with taehyung's anxious babbling. the older wanted nothing more than to kiss the younger to silence and embrace him the way a blanket does on a cold night. instead, he poured all his love to the end of his fingertips with the hopes that taehyung might feel his aching heart.

"it'll be okay taehyung, there's no harm in trying." jimin's voice warm and comforting, settling in taehyung's skin the same way snow rests on rooftops. taehyung was partly at ease after hearing jimin's words, whilst also feeling his chest bloom with the desire of making jimin proud. he came to the realisation that all he ever wanted to do was please jimin, and that everything taehyung did was perfect if jimin thought so, regardless of other opinions which taehyung could never really hear. although, after listening to jimin's honey-like voice, who could blame taehyung for not wanting to hear anything else?

jimin couldn't help his smile as he listened to taehyung rehearse his chosen song effortlessly. jimin didn't know how the younger did it, but he felt like he was melting into taehyung's voice, and jimin wanted to sink into that feeling. he wanted to reside in the depths of taehyung's voice and never leave. but, it didn't mean jimin didn't notice taehyung's nerves and shyness rise like a red sunset glow on the younger's cheeks. no one could deny how ethereal taehyung looked. he looked as though he was made to be stood here in this moment. his being seemed at one with all of nature, suiting the peering stars and the darkness of the night perfectly, taehyung looked like a piece of the universe that wasn't meant to be seen.

"just sing that verse taehyung, it'll be fine," jimin almost let the word 'angel' slip out, but instead chose to offer a reassuring smile which calmed taehyung to the point it felt as though his heart had been put to sleep.

taehyung walked to the mic stand, squinting slightly due to the fluroscent blue lights swimming against his skin. he looked breath-taking. his boxy smile captured the nonsense chatter to silence, conversations disappearing like a snowflake melting into someone's hand.

then, he began to sing. and perhaps almost every memory jimin ever had simply escaped with the wind as he watched taehyung, completely enamoured with the sight of the younger. jimin only ever wanted to think of this moment.

jimin was pulled out of his trance as the air filled up with cheers and praise from the small audience. a feeling of pride crept up inside him and jimin could feel his eyes prickling with tears, threatening to fall. he couldn't believe how pure taehyung was. how happy the younger was at something so small. taehyung truly was a star, loved and adored by millions, yet here he was melting at the praise of five people. jimin was convinced that nobody deserved taehyung. who could ever be as good as him? jimin sighed, he felt lucky to be in love with taehyung, even if he could only do so from afar.  jimin watched taehyung with fondness, waiting for the boy to come to him and babble about the entire thing as though jimin hadn't been watching.

though, taehyung knew for sure jimin was watching, so maybe it was a bit silly to tell the older everything. but taehyung just wanted to share everything with jimin. who cares about anything taehyung does if jimin doesn't? taehyung certainly doesn't care. his heart beats to live every breath with jimin.

taehyung felt his chest tighten when he saw the pretty smile spread across jimin's face. his mind felt fuzzy with the thought of jimin liking his small performance. even though jimin likes everything taehyung does, everything still felt hazy for the younger.

"it was amazing!" and just like that, taehyung became the happiest boy in the world. he reached out for the elders hands, missing jimin's warmth he had previously felt, before breaking away for a moment to sway happily at jimin's praise. jimin watched him, butterflies caught in his throat as he thought about how kissable the younger looked. a blush painted on both the boys cheeks as taehyung inched closer to the smaller boy, practically melting into jimin's comfort.

"i didn't know some of the lyrics," taehyung mumbled shyly, feeling jimin intertwine his fingers with the taller's.

"really?" jimin gasped playfully, "i don't think anyone noticed, you were perfect." jimin smiled as he felt taehyung press himself closer against his waist.

"you think so?" taehyung asked, eyes wide and curious as a giggle escaped his lips. jimin was sure he was in heaven.

"you could never be anything less than perfect in my eyes." jimin said truthfully, avoiding taehyung's gaze once he realised what he had said.

whilst taehyung wanted nothing more than jimin to look up and kiss him.