~Chapter 8~

I get in the car and drive to my second job, basically scream crying in the car, I've gotten depression from all of this and it gets worse while I'm not with him, not because I miss him but because I am free to let out my feelings, it's almost like bipolar depression but you're either sad or really sad, I always drove to work 20 minutes early so I had time to fix my makeup and to let the pink puffiness on my cheeks and eyes go away, my coworkers knew something was wrong and would ask me why all the time but I would never answer, sometimes they would let me go home early so I could go to Y/B/N's house, I would cry all the time when I was there but it hurt even more for me to never be able to tell her what's going on, I would wear sweatshirts and pants even in the summer to hide the bruises and scars and cuts, even Y/B/N's mind reading tricks on me didn't work, I wasn't allowed to see a therapist or anything like that, I wanted to call the cops so badly, but I couldn't I had access to at work and at Y/B/N's house but I never did, what hurt me the worse is the fact that I couldn't bring myself to call the cops, even if I did at Y/N/N's he wouldn't be able to hurt me, but I just couldn't. I loved him. It sucked how much I loved him, he didn't have a heart to love me back, but I chose to believe he does.